Dr. Nicky Ghoreshi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicky Ghoreshi

Desired Smiles was highly recommended to me for cosmetic bonding. I was lucky to have Dr. Nicky do my procedure. She was incredibly nice, honest, and made me feel comfortable. My smile has never looked better! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

This office was highly recommended to me. Being an old dog change is not an easy thing for me. I have to say I was beyond impressed. Kate is absolutely delightful and made the experience such a pleasure. Dr. Nicky was an informative kind gentle breath of fresh air. This guy was afraid of being taken advantage of at a new place. Kate and Dr. Nicky gave me the most comprehensive exam and my dental IQ has soared. I can confidently say these folks love their jobs and it shows. Looking forward to my next visit and telling everyone I know that this is the place to go! Thank you

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Nicky and the entire team at Desired Smiles are ridiculously good with my two little girls. My 1 year old was welcomed with open arms to her big sisters appointment, and "Miss Julie" made the entire appointment fun - they wanted to go back the next day. That is verging on weird :) I can't say enough good things about this wonderful team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Nicky has a wonderful manner that puts you at ease. Felt very confident in her abilities throughout my dental experience. The whole team was helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Desired Smiles was terrific with my 2-year-old who was immediately comfortable in the environment. They were extremely patient and made the experience fun for her. This is definitely the place to go in Burlington.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Great experience at Desired Smiles. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Dr. Nicky was thorough, friendly and not pushy.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr Nicky is a wonderful person and kind dentist. She is gentle and empathetic with great skills. She made me feel comfortable and I trust her 100%. I would highly recommend this clinic as it's one of the best in Canada.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I recently took my kids to Desired Smile and Dr. Nicky made there experience wonderful. My son has a few issues with his teeth but he felt very comfortable with Dr. Nicky. My daughter had her first cleaning with Julie who is amazing. She left the office happy and can not wait for her next cleaning. Thank You Julie and Dr. Nicky.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have had an amazing experience at Desired Smiles. Both my boys (4 & 7 years old) really like Miss Julie and are always excited to go on the day of their appointments! They are sooooo great with kids and I was amazed how well both my boys did! Dr. Ghoreshi has done a few fillings on my 7 year old, the hygienist walked him through the procedure, and made sure he was comfortable before they began. He did great! I am also a patient here and would highly recommend Desired Smiles to anyone, all the staff are awesome!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have had a fantastic experience at Desired Smiles. I had an implant placed by Dr. Ghoreshi and it was a very easy and comfortable appointment. She is a very caring Dentist. The entire team is professional and extremely friendly. I highly recommend coming to this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017