Ratings for Dr. Nicky Ghoreshi

Dr. Nicky and the entire team at Desired Smiles are ridiculously good with my two little girls. My 1 year old was welcomed with open arms to her big sisters appointment, and "Miss Julie" made the entire appointment fun - they wanted to go back the next day. That is verging on weird :) I can't say enough good things about this wonderful team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Nicky has a wonderful manner that puts you at ease. Felt very confident in her abilities throughout my dental experience. The whole team was helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Desired Smiles was terrific with my 2-year-old who was immediately comfortable in the environment. They were extremely patient and made the experience fun for her. This is definitely the place to go in Burlington.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Great experience at Desired Smiles. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Dr. Nicky was thorough, friendly and not pushy.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr Nicky is a wonderful person and kind dentist. She is gentle and empathetic with great skills. She made me feel comfortable and I trust her 100%. I would highly recommend this clinic as it's one of the best in Canada.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I recently took my kids to Desired Smile and Dr. Nicky made there experience wonderful. My son has a few issues with his teeth but he felt very comfortable with Dr. Nicky. My daughter had her first cleaning with Julie who is amazing. She left the office happy and can not wait for her next cleaning. Thank You Julie and Dr. Nicky.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have had an amazing experience at Desired Smiles. Both my boys (4 & 7 years old) really like Miss Julie and are always excited to go on the day of their appointments! They are sooooo great with kids and I was amazed how well both my boys did! Dr. Ghoreshi has done a few fillings on my 7 year old, the hygienist walked him through the procedure, and made sure he was comfortable before they began. He did great! I am also a patient here and would highly recommend Desired Smiles to anyone, all the staff are awesome!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have had a fantastic experience at Desired Smiles. I had an implant placed by Dr. Ghoreshi and it was a very easy and comfortable appointment. She is a very caring Dentist. The entire team is professional and extremely friendly. I highly recommend coming to this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

She is very friendly and helpful. She has helped my family find a fix a couple trouble spots.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Desired Smiles is an amazing facility!!! The staff are so friendly and welcoming, my appointment is always on time, and my hygienist (Janice) is a rockstar!!! She is so kind, professional, and a ton of fun. For someone who is not a big fan of "the dentist", both Janice and Dr. Ghoreshi have always made my experience a very positive one!!! I strongly recommend this dental practice.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017