Dr. Nicky Ghoreshi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicky Ghoreshi

Desired Smiles make you feel welcome the moment you want in the door. The program that they have developed for kids helps to educate them on dental health and they leave the office happy every time they go there. Adults are treated with respect and staff is always willing to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

My new patient experience - managed by professionals from the moment I walked in. Outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Fantastic dentist surrounded by incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate staff, Desired Smiles ensures the customer experience is both comfortable and enjoyable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

She is a great dentist... went to see her recently for a procedure..,,she is knowledgeable, polite, considerate and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Desired Smiles was highly recommended to me for cosmetic bonding. I was lucky to have Dr. Nicky do my procedure. She was incredibly nice, honest, and made me feel comfortable. My smile has never looked better! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

This office was highly recommended to me. Being an old dog change is not an easy thing for me. I have to say I was beyond impressed. Kate is absolutely delightful and made the experience such a pleasure. Dr. Nicky was an informative kind gentle breath of fresh air. This guy was afraid of being taken advantage of at a new place. Kate and Dr. Nicky gave me the most comprehensive exam and my dental IQ has soared. I can confidently say these folks love their jobs and it shows. Looking forward to my next visit and telling everyone I know that this is the place to go! Thank you

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Nicky and the entire team at Desired Smiles are ridiculously good with my two little girls. My 1 year old was welcomed with open arms to her big sisters appointment, and "Miss Julie" made the entire appointment fun - they wanted to go back the next day. That is verging on weird :) I can't say enough good things about this wonderful team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Nicky has a wonderful manner that puts you at ease. Felt very confident in her abilities throughout my dental experience. The whole team was helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Desired Smiles was terrific with my 2-year-old who was immediately comfortable in the environment. They were extremely patient and made the experience fun for her. This is definitely the place to go in Burlington.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Great experience at Desired Smiles. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Dr. Nicky was thorough, friendly and not pushy.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017