Ratings for Dr. Wayne Young

Dr. Wayne Young.. Where do I start. This man is extremely talented and not to mention attractive. I highly recommend this man as your Dentist if you don’t alrwady have one in the city. Phenomenal job. Dr. Wayne, you may drill my mouth any day.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr Young from Monterey Dental is an amazing dentist. He is an excellent dentist and knowledgeable in his profession. I have been going to him for 8+ years now.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Worst in the city. Because i refused yo see him anymore i was left with one last extraction where franco and hus time schedual matched. I dont believe i was properly frozen and after extraction he actually put four to five seconds if compressed air into the socket and walked away saying what did iexpect wven he wasnt gettinng paid. He was fixing his own mistake. I will nevdr forgive him and believe him to be a very sick man. He wanted to fill every tooth i had and do a root canel l. He got me back for refusing to see him after others had to fix his mistakes. Never again.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This dentist is the worst yet. He used my mouth to produce work for himself. He's a hack. He took out the front end of my face . Never put your kids on his shift.I am very sure he's the only person this life has made me bbitter

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Young is an excellent dentist! He repaired another doctor's mess-up and now I can chew again without pain! I can't say enough about him and his staff, from the front office people to his assistants. They're all very nice and most importantly very competent!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Wayne young at Monterey dental to my worst enemy. He is arrogant and has terrible bedside manner. He was not nice to me when I had a question about my dry socket and made me feel stupid. I feel like he did not do a very good job doing my wisdom teeth extractions. Please don't go See him!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Young has been my dentist for 10+ years and yes he is always very rushed but if you ask him questions he takes the time to answer you, and he is very good at what he does. Recently though while giving me a filling he burnt the inside of my mouth with the instrument he was using to drill my tooth. He froze me up again and then left when he was done. I think I was owed an apology, and an explanation. He left the hygienist there to give me a half a###d explanation. And then they still made me pay $4.10. I am just a little miffed at the customer service here or the lack thereof.

Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Young seems to be trying to set some kind of dental speed record. I don't think he gives enough attention to what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Young has been my family dentist for 20 years. He has always been a excellent dentist and knowledgeable in his profession. I highly recommend, Dr. Young at Monterey Dental.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

He is always in a hurry and could use better chair side manners. He is confident

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015