Ratings for Dr. Magda Hanna

So patient and understanding ..Takes the time to listen Wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Hanna is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She is not there as a Psychologist who is there for you as a "shoulder to cry on". Ann, her Assistant, is very professional. With all the mental health illness in our world today, the treatment I receive from Dr. Hanna is greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

So disappointed. I don't see any empathy in this doctor. I refused her once and I'd refuse her again. Pill pushing and neglegent. I'm worried for kids who really need the help and end up with her. No hope..

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I've never been to a psychiatrist so I was abit worried about the horrible reviews below. I felt very comfortable, and found her to be very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

just not sure why if not what she duagnosed ..why keep take the meds? Confuses me when Canada Mental Health said I was not what was diagnosed. If you complain or write to any connect psych greivences agencies....I get my meds increased and all my texts and other personal communications read by her first like I am no longer an adult. Just a prison when others use your diagnoses as a weapon to control your single life. Weird .

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

This women is the worst psychiatrist located in the Cornwall area. She does not know how to diagnose a patient properly, therefor her knowledge for treatment is despicable. Dr Hanna herself needs to be evaluated, her practice is a joke and so is she. Please if your in danger do not see her, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Was a patient of hers for years, 10 minutes at a time. Even took a personal phone call during my appointment. Then on the worst day of my life having to be hospitalized i am informed that she dropped me as a patient. 5 years later i still don't have a psychiatrist, thanks for nothing Magda, when i need you the most you throw me away like garbage. I will never trust a doctor again. You heartless woman.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I saw this doctor for several months before starting University. I question her ability to make a proper diagnosis. As soon as I arrived in Ottawa, I found a much more competent and knowledgeable psychiatrist. Let's just leave it at that.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Saw Dr. Hanna for years. Unfortunately, her methods and diagnoses fall suspect when questioned by other doctors. Worse, is she was (at least in this case) completely unwilling to back her diagnosis. With Ottawa and Montreal within an hours drive, I would recommend seeking treatment elsewhere. Though I trusted Dr Hanna completely, a very nice woman, her complete lack of effort or willingness to prove her diagnosis was disturbing to say the least... very disturbing. I have located a professional in Ottawa whom was able and willing to aid me. I was sadly on LTD for a total of 8 months and left with no psychologist for 5 of those months. Dark times indeed. The resources of Ottawa have worked out well over the last approx 18 months - I am back to being fully functional and producing at a rate not seen before for myself (I work in a high pressure job earning entry level 6 figures). I would not recommend Dr Hanna to anyone unfortunately.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013