Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Smith

Dr Smith repaired my ventral hernial and did a fantastic job. I returned to my normal life sooner he expected and had very little pain during the healing process. He was on time for all of my appointments and provided follow up care each day during my hospital stay. Donna was fantastic in providing me all information for both the pre op and surgery details. Very glad I waited for Dr. Smith to preform the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

He Fixed my ventral hernia and removed my gastric banding.. I started my normsl lufe after 3 days. He is super knowladgable...super hunble...Iam very thankful he did ny surgery and special thanks to his secoratary Danna...Dr.Smith saved my life......Thank you again

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Smith is a caring, knowledgeable and superb surgeon. Fixed my hernia beautifully. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Had laparoscopic bilateral inguinal hernia repairs without incident. In hospital at 8 a.m, was back home by 2 p.m. No post-op narcotics needed- only a few Advil/Motrin. I was able to walk comfortably next day and started gentle exercise on day 6. Great surgeon, staff and hospital. I am a physician, and chose carefully!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr Smith did my bariatric surgery. As a nurse myself I have stereotyped surgeons as cold and impersonal. Dr Smith is anything but. He is a brilliant clinician but an even greater human being who has compassion, treats patients as people, is empathic, non judgemental and interested in those he provides care for. He is also humble and able to show humour and wit. He is a model of his oath.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Smith was a very professional, kind doctor who I felt trust in immediately. The recovery from a hernia repair was quick and quite easy. The procedure was done as an out-patient and there has not been an issue since the repair (it was done a few years ago). Thank you Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013