You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gina Burgess

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Burgess is a great and caring doctor. She knows her stuff. She is not good at getting forms done in a timely manner and one of the girls on her staff can be a bit snippy and very unfriendly. However these are minor annoyances that can be overlooked due to her knowledge and superior bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr Burgess is the best doctor that I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients and has the ability to put you at ease regardless of your situation. Dr Burgess is extremely knowledgeable about pharmaceuticals. As a male in a practice that used to be primarily pediatric you would think that I would be uncomfortable having Dr Burgess as my GP. You would be wrong. Dr Burgess is so kind that it is actually a pleasure to go to the doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

She has been my doctor for 20 years now. She is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Her understanding of pharmacy is excellent (that was her undergrad) and she is always up to date on the best medication for my condition. Lovely woman, great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Consistently a godsend for our family. She has been established and an integral part of our whole family's health for many years. Nice office, staff and effecient process getting in and out. Never more than a 15 minute wait! Great listener and the best advice is always given. We love her!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Friendly, generally competent, well meaning, and caring, rigid about getting you in and out in 10 minutes or less (not like when she first opened), quick to prescribe medications (and has pharmacy background) when diet changes would be a safer option or when finding the cause of the problem has not been determined, and poor at listening to teenagers and young adults when they report that her prescribed medications are not working. It seems that there is a formula - greeting and some humour, brief listening to the problem, quick exam related to the problem, quick fix of a prescription &/or referral and gentle boot out the door. I'm on a list to see a new Dr. after too many years of forgiving her.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr Burgess utilizes all available tools and skills to investigate and treat illnesses. She goes beyond what is normally expected, or to what we've been accustomed. She is always friendly, professional, compassionate, and gives wise advice to build my life upon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

She is a wonderful person who remembers my children's issues, gets us in same-day to see her. Helped me though 2 pregnancies. Her appts are always on time! LOVE Dr Gina!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Gina Burgess's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Burgess is a wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients and has gone out of her way to help us in any of our concerns with our 2 children."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Burgess is a great and caring doctor. She knows her stuff. She is not good at getting forms done in a timely manner and one of the girls on her staff can ..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Burgess is the best doctor that I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients and has the ability to put you at ease regardless of your situation. Dr B..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, been my doctor for 20+ years now. Her staff are also great ladies. She runs a very caring practice."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my doctor for 20 years now. She is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Her understanding of pharmacy is excellent (that was her under..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely satisfied with Dr B's knowledge, skill, interaction and bedside manner to our immediate and extended family of thirteen."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Consistently a godsend for our family. She has been established and an integral part of our whole family's health for many years. Nice office, staff and effec..."

September 26, 2014