Ratings for Dr. Gina Burgess

Awesome doctor, takes all your concerns seriously, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

She took me on when my previous family doctor retired. She's been fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr Gina has delivered both of my girls...lovely lovely lady!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My family doctor of over two decades. She cares for patients and does anything she can to help. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Burgess is a wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients and has gone out of her way to help us in any of our concerns with our 2 children.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Burgess is a great and caring doctor. She knows her stuff. She is not good at getting forms done in a timely manner and one of the girls on her staff can be a bit snippy and very unfriendly. However these are minor annoyances that can be overlooked due to her knowledge and superior bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr Burgess is the best doctor that I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients and has the ability to put you at ease regardless of your situation. Dr Burgess is extremely knowledgeable about pharmaceuticals. As a male in a practice that used to be primarily pediatric you would think that I would be uncomfortable having Dr Burgess as my GP. You would be wrong. Dr Burgess is so kind that it is actually a pleasure to go to the doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Great doctor, been my doctor for 20+ years now. Her staff are also great ladies. She runs a very caring practice.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

She has been my doctor for 20 years now. She is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Her understanding of pharmacy is excellent (that was her undergrad) and she is always up to date on the best medication for my condition. Lovely woman, great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Extremely satisfied with Dr B's knowledge, skill, interaction and bedside manner to our immediate and extended family of thirteen.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014