Ratings for Dr. D Palma

Goes above and beyond for his patients, he's got my refferal

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Terrible doctor. Does not care about patient and has ZERO bedside manners. I would not have him as a doctor if possible. Rude. inconsiderate. comes off like he is above everyone else.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Palma has been great to me. He takes time to answer my questions about medication, and about my Bipolar Disorder. He is always punctual, and I always leave his office feeling better.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

For the last few months I have Dr. Palma as my great helper to cope with my severe mental disorders. It was the best referral. he really means the best for you trying to get the best treatment posible that best works for you. Thank you Dr. Palma. for those that will like to know he can help you in our lenguage SPANISH. Sincerely Rafael Reyes

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I've seen him for nearly two years, always helpful and understanding, great Doc.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

seams unwilling to talk or diagnose without supplying drugs was a combination of him and my family doctor not filing papers to for my AISH file and never even got a hearing. only end up having 5 minute appointments. Says i have social anxiety disorder but tells me to get a part time job because thats more than ive bin able to handle in years without freaking out on bosses and coworkers for little to no reason(usually huge ornate reasons)my hands are shot and have very little for job choices because i need to know my employer understands why i freak out but still i get no help from him to explain to my Now former employer that making me work as a fulltime supervisor was something i couldnt handle. So now i will end up homeless again even tho the Government says i should file against my work for human rights violations but i know DR Palma wouldnt be helpfull in this situation cause he never botherd to help before what would change

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Seek help elsewhere. I know it's hard to find someone to talk to, but it seems you can talk all you want to this man, and not be heard. I went to emerg at the end of my rope, he was the on-call psych. He mentioned acute anxiety disorder, elements of PTSD. Meds were his solution. I don't understand the use of psychiatric meds before someone has been fully observed in an unmedicated state. I declined meds, therefore declining treatment, and was unable to stay at the hospital. After I left, I did something very foolish, so I went straight back to the hospital and asked them to please admit me. Dr. Palma then told me, over the phone, that since I had already refused "treatment" there was nothing the hospital could do for me, and he didn't even understand what I was doing back there. I left, found a parking lot, cut myself for about an hour, drove my car into a tree, cried, bled. I am terrified all of the time now. This man personifies my fear of the system. I am not heard.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Never had any problems. Always willing to listen to me and offer suggestions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Abrubt, condesending, thought he could figure me out in 10 minutes and then threw yet another prescripton at me. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I hate this doctor. Comes in, is incredibly rude.. Throws medication at me and doesn't tell me anything about it. But being a doctor I thought hey, he must know what he's talking about. Screw that, this medication has been ruining my life and I'm not even taking it anymore. Thank you for making life worse instead of better. You should probably find a different occupation.

Submitted June 21, 2012