Ratings for Dr. G Puri

I was having really bad pains in my stomach and in my kidneys. He asked me mulitipul questions (15) to find his diagnostic. He then did a hands on search pressing on my stomach and knocked on my back where my kidneys are which was very sore! He said I had a UTI that has gone untreated for to long and that I required antibiotics. If the antibiotics didn't help he ordered me to come back 3 days later. I found him to be very polite and organized

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Was at St joes for ER and was seen and treated by Dr. Puri. Literally felt like I was treated like garbage. He spends max 3 min talking to you then order tests and you start waiting all over again for a 2 second conversation on your results and his diagnosis. Hes an indifferent DR who seems like this is just a job and no cares about patients or there concerns.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

The worst doctor I've ever seen EVER! I brought my husband to St J's for internal bleeding, he's sending us home with the following diagnosis"you're not going to die tonight'. He talked to us like we're two year olds. I thought it was due to my religious background but judging from the comments below, St Joseph's has made a huge mistake with this so called doctor. What a disappointment!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Let me get this straight, NO one should be seen by this doctor. I have a history of blood clots and this doctor refused to send me for an ultrasound because it didn't seem "relevant" to the traumatized area, (I had a golf ball sized lump under my leg) total idiot. NO IDEA WHAT HES DOING

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Very busy ER dept @ St Joe's but this dr seemed to be organized. He saw a slew of patients, waited for lab or x-ray results, then called us in again. Didn't like the two-hour wait between x-ray and reassessment but, like I mentioned, it's busy there. His bedside manner isn't the best I've ever had but as long as he does his job properly, I'm okay with that.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012