Ratings for Dr. Carol Leet

Dr let shouldn't be a pediatrician or even a doctor. She don't know how to talk to kids. My son have been complaining about leg pain from years now. I took him to see dr leet. Her outcome was that he's lazy and making up the pains so he don't have to walk. Year pass by and he is still complaining. I took him to sick kids at week and they figure out that his knee cap is broken. Why a doctor can't even feel the pain of his patients. The way she talked to him make me feel bad as a parent as well. Worst doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Doesn’t have any bedside manner very rude makes you feel like a fool for being concerned for your child. Should not be working with children 100 percent. Surprised she is a pediatrician clearly she doesn’t even like children. Tried to make me feel stupid for my concerns as a parent. Didn’t even say bye just left the room we were standing their wondering if the appointment was done or what was going on.. for a doctor that is there to help children she was very cold. won’t ever go back their that’s for sure.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Ignore anything negative. She is very knowledgeable and listens to you. A no frills Doctor- this is how it is, here is what we will do, and things get done. Communication is outstanding- the minute anything turns up-whether it be information, an appointment, what have you- either the secretary or she herself calls you. She called me mid vacation because she got results and was worried about my son. Amazing Doctor. Extremely happy.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Leet is wonderful. I was referred to her by my GP for my infant daughter, and she tool the best care of her. She was attentive and addressed all my concerns, she made me feel so comfortable and my daughter recovered from her severe illness with no side effects whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Leet

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very unprofessional, should not be working with children. She made my husband and I feel like bad parents for bringing our 2 year old for his illness. Very negative attitude, rude to us and the staff at the hospital. Should be in another profession!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Very distanced and negative in her approach. Doesn't even acknowledge child patient. Left me feeling worse as mother. Quickly changed Pediatrician a after 1 visit.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Unprofessional, rude, does not listen and always late. After the visit I had to wonder why she is still practicing. She seems to be angry and frustrated and takes it out on parents. Time to stop and reevaluate what you are doing and why.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Fabulous doctor! She took such great care of my little one and reassured me that she was going to be fine! I highly recommend her. Her admin as well has beem such a wonderful help. Always friendly, accommodating certainly helpes us through a few difficult months. I can't thank them enough for helping us and taking such great care of my baby girl!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

terable doctor would not go back has a bad tempura and very rude do not deserve to be a doctor she dose not care for her patients

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Always pushes her valu and is rude dose what she wants she pushes medicine on her patients and said her medicine have no side affect she got kill someone by the way she forces medicine on patients the other reviews I believe she should not be a doctor and have her licence taken away

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015