Ratings for Dr. Carol Leet

Horrible doctor she didn’t treat my son with care or any compassion didn’t listen to my concerns and didn’t know what she was talking about. I find it very strange she even has a medical license

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Should never of had a medical licence especially in treating children. Was terrible how she treated my child and me as a parent she did nothing to help she needs to retire and should of never been a doctor

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Worse doctor Ever should not be working with children especially !! No bedside manner and no care in regards to the patient, don’t know how she got her medical licence

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

An absolutely ridiculous excuse for a dr. She should not be working with children or ANYONE . She is cold, rude, disrespectful and her staff don’t care about their patience. It’s all clearly just a paycheck to her. I had them completely move without even contacting me and letting me know they moved offices. And just have always left that office feeling so unhappy and unsure about my daughters health and well being. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr let shouldn't be a pediatrician or even a doctor. She don't know how to talk to kids. My son have been complaining about leg pain from years now. I took him to see dr leet. Her outcome was that he's lazy and making up the pains so he don't have to walk. Year pass by and he is still complaining. I took him to sick kids at week and they figure out that his knee cap is broken. Why a doctor can't even feel the pain of his patients. The way she talked to him make me feel bad as a parent as well. Worst doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Doesn’t have any bedside manner very rude makes you feel like a fool for being concerned for your child. Should not be working with children 100 percent. Surprised she is a pediatrician clearly she doesn’t even like children. Tried to make me feel stupid for my concerns as a parent. Didn’t even say bye just left the room we were standing their wondering if the appointment was done or what was going on.. for a doctor that is there to help children she was very cold. won’t ever go back their that’s for sure.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Ignore anything negative. She is very knowledgeable and listens to you. A no frills Doctor- this is how it is, here is what we will do, and things get done. Communication is outstanding- the minute anything turns up-whether it be information, an appointment, what have you- either the secretary or she herself calls you. She called me mid vacation because she got results and was worried about my son. Amazing Doctor. Extremely happy.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Leet is wonderful. I was referred to her by my GP for my infant daughter, and she tool the best care of her. She was attentive and addressed all my concerns, she made me feel so comfortable and my daughter recovered from her severe illness with no side effects whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Leet

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very unprofessional, should not be working with children. She made my husband and I feel like bad parents for bringing our 2 year old for his illness. Very negative attitude, rude to us and the staff at the hospital. Should be in another profession!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Very distanced and negative in her approach. Doesn't even acknowledge child patient. Left me feeling worse as mother. Quickly changed Pediatrician a after 1 visit.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016