Ratings for Dr. Carol Leet

Dr. Leet is wonderful. I was referred to her by my GP for my infant daughter, and she tool the best care of her. She was attentive and addressed all my concerns, she made me feel so comfortable and my daughter recovered from her severe illness with no side effects whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Leet

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very unprofessional, should not be working with children. She made my husband and I feel like bad parents for bringing our 2 year old for his illness. Very negative attitude, rude to us and the staff at the hospital. Should be in another profession!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Very distanced and negative in her approach. Doesn't even acknowledge child patient. Left me feeling worse as mother. Quickly changed Pediatrician a after 1 visit.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Unprofessional, rude, does not listen and always late. After the visit I had to wonder why she is still practicing. She seems to be angry and frustrated and takes it out on parents. Time to stop and reevaluate what you are doing and why.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Fabulous doctor! She took such great care of my little one and reassured me that she was going to be fine! I highly recommend her. Her admin as well has beem such a wonderful help. Always friendly, accommodating certainly helpes us through a few difficult months. I can't thank them enough for helping us and taking such great care of my baby girl!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

terable doctor would not go back has a bad tempura and very rude do not deserve to be a doctor she dose not care for her patients

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Always pushes her valu and is rude dose what she wants she pushes medicine on her patients and said her medicine have no side affect she got kill someone by the way she forces medicine on patients the other reviews I believe she should not be a doctor and have her licence taken away

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

What's with the attitude? Shouldn't be working with children at all. Shouldn't be working with humans at all actually

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

My family GP referred me to Dr.Leet because I suppose she is in the vicinity of his office. We brought our 1 year old to her three times in total before I decided we will not be returning to see her. I agree with the other reviews, she does not have a good bedside manner and should not be working with children. She was extremely condescending, and instead of providing medical advice, she tried to push her 'value system' on us, as though that is what my child's medical problem was. The last time we saw her, she actually told me not to bring a list of questions to ask her, she was very upset that I wanted her to answer all my concerns about my 1 year old. I wouldn't bring a dead pet in to see her. Also, her receptionist has a terrible attitude bigger than the doctor's attitude.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

We took our 18 minth old to see Dr Carol for the first time earler this month. We were expecting a long wait and then being rushed when our turn came. However we were pleasantly surprised when we got there for a mid day appointment. Our appointment was right on time and Dr Carol spent almost half an hour patiently answering all our questions and giving our son a thorough examination. The lady at the reception was also very gentle. I feel some of the other reviews are overly harsh. I would recommend Dr Carol in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014