You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Abeer Syal

After another surgeon operated unsuccessful on my torn rotator cuff, he referred me to Dr. Syal. The initial surgery was very painful and debilitating for several months. In comparison, Dr. Syal's technic was minimally painful and recovery time was very short. He is definitely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Syal repaired my broken ankle and did the subsequent hardware removal surgery. He is incredibly skilled and takes the time to listen to his patients. I have waited about 30 min in his waiting room for appointments but don't mind at all because he takes the time to answer your questions and really listen to you. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Syal did my knee replacement which was more complicated than we expected but he handled the torn tendon and everything so well and took alot of extra time to see me post op and ensure all was going well. Very personable and professional!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Syal did a meniscus repair for me 2 months ago. He is very friendly and confident with what he knows. My surgery went very well. I would def recommend him to others and if your looking for a surgeon with a shorter wait list this is your guy! He came highly recommended by a well known UBC surgeon. His receptionist is very nice too :)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Very friendly and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable and explained everything. Listened to my concerns and answered them with confidence.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Lovely, professional manner. Felt very comfortable being in such competent hands.Very respected by other hospital staff. Dr. Syal even came in post-op to fill me in on the procedure he did....taking the time for the patient! So nice when they are so run off their feet.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Abeer Syal's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After another surgeon operated unsuccessful on my torn rotator cuff, he referred me to Dr. Syal. The initial surgery was very painful and debilitating for sever..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Syal did my total reverse shoulder replacement. Exceptional and very professional, as was his MOA. Very impressed."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Syal repaired my broken ankle and did the subsequent hardware removal surgery. He is incredibly skilled and takes the time to listen to his patients. I have ..."

July 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://orthodoc.aaos.org/syal". Address has been updated from "None" to "22112 52 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045343235".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Syal did my knee replacement which was more complicated than we expected but he handled the torn tendon and everything so well and took alot of extra time t..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great guy. Very professional. Excellent surgeon. He succeeded where another failed after 3 attempts to remove a large bone chip from my knee."

December 30, 2014