Ratings for Dr. Amanda Gruza

Dr. Gruza was my family dentist for several years, and she was absolutely great. She was calm and patient with my kids (who can be a handfull), she was very thorough and explained everything in great detail, and she was also really great at treating my husband's sleep apnea. Dr. Gruza has moved away to go to school for more specialist training, but I really hope that she comes back to Saskatoon. She will be missed!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Gruza is an amazing dentist!!! My child was completely terrified of the dentist after a bad experience at another dentist, Dr Gruza completely turned it around she is excellent with kids, I was so impressed I started to see her as well, she is truly fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone, young or old!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr. Gruza, I am a nervous person and she helped me to be calm. She is very gentle, knowledgeable, and professional. Over all I am very impressed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Gruza was very thorough when explaining my treatment options. She was incredibly friendly and personable the whole time which really put me at ease! Dr. Gruza is very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Very pleasant dentist, knowledgeable, explains procedure very well, great at giving freezing if required, great care given to patient comfort during dental exam/procedure. Feel very comfortable with this dentists assessments and care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013