Ratings for Dr. Simon Touchan

I had my lower jaw surgery with Dr. Touchan a few months ago. I can’t say enough good things about him. He is a great surgeon and I am very happy with the final result. My surgery went really well and I was home the next day. He was very patient and took his time to answer all my questions both before and after the surgery. I am so glad my orthodontist referred me to him. If you are looking for a great surgeon for your jaw surgery look no further. The surgery is no fun but I am happy I did it.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed recently. She healed up quickly no issues. Dr. Touchan prescribed enough medication for pain and infection. She only had slight pain on the day of the surgery. I felt that the process of getting her in and out was great. The nurse who explained everything after was great. They seem really caring and understanding there. I was pleased with all the staff. A nurse even called sometime after to see how my kid was doing. I appreciated that. Overall, well pleased and will recommend to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Knowledgeable and kind. Best care I have received!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I was referred to Touchan from my dentist. I went for my wisdom teeth removal. I had my consultation first and booked an appointment following for the removal. After thinking it over, I called back and asked to cancel so I could shop around first. I was passed their cancel window but the receptionists helped me cancel for no charge. After looking around, there were a few places a little lower but not as trustworthy. They also didn't offer direct billing. I went back and got my teeth done. I've never had surgery before and it was apparent I was a little unnerved. All staff were patient, friendly, funny and willing to answer a lot of obviously stupid questions I had. When I came out of surgery, they did a step by step on how I would feel and that I may get tears. One nursed noticed I looked really drained and asked if I felt emotional. I said I did but I didn't understand why. She said it happens to some people and not to worry. I really appreciated how perceptive and caring she was. When I left, I got everything I needed in a very cute care bag with drawn teeth designs and even a rose! They called me the next day to check up on me and made sure I was stocked well for meds. I hear horror stories about getting your teeth out but mine didn't hurt even the following day. I strongly recommend Touchan's practice, and I don't often leave reviews about my experiences with businesses. Thank you to all the staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Touchan is extremely knowledgable. He is caring, and attentive- answered all my questions during the consultation. The wait time for my surgery was delayed due to a prior surgery taking a unexpextedly long amount of time. The front end staff were extremely apologetic and patient with all the rude people in the waiting room. If I was in surgery I wouldn't want them to rush through mine either so I was happy to wait. My nurse Rachael was nice and sweet and made sure I was comfortable before and after surgery. She explained exactly what was going to happen and stayed by my side the entire time. Overall a wonderful experience considering I was getting some teeth yanked out ;)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Touchan and his professional staff!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Amazing professionalism, knowledge and genuine care. It is evident Dr. Touchan loves his job and makes time for each patient. Nothing is rushed, which is probably why wait time for later appointments can be longer. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

The whole experience from when I entered the front doors till the end of procedure was excellent. Sure, my appointment was at 830am, and i didn't get in till about 8:50am, but right on the pamphlet that I took home when I booked the appointment, stated 'Could be late, as each surgery is different and they're not going to rush anyone out'. Thanks to the nurse and doctors who helped me out, it was excellent experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr Touchan. Could not ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Touchan is amazing. His office manager needs to learn how to deal with patients as well as he does. I wish there was a way to avoid her.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015