You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Simon Touchan

Dr. Touchan is extremely knowledgable. He is caring, and attentive- answered all my questions during the consultation. The wait time for my surgery was delayed due to a prior surgery taking a unexpextedly long amount of time. The front end staff were extremely apologetic and patient with all the rude people in the waiting room. If I was in surgery I wouldn't want them to rush through mine either so I was happy to wait. My nurse Rachael was nice and sweet and made sure I was comfortable before and after surgery. She explained exactly what was going to happen and stayed by my side the entire time. Overall a wonderful experience considering I was getting some teeth yanked out ;)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Touchan and his professional staff!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Amazing professionalism, knowledge and genuine care. It is evident Dr. Touchan loves his job and makes time for each patient. Nothing is rushed, which is probably why wait time for later appointments can be longer. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

The whole experience from when I entered the front doors till the end of procedure was excellent. Sure, my appointment was at 830am, and i didn't get in till about 8:50am, but right on the pamphlet that I took home when I booked the appointment, stated 'Could be late, as each surgery is different and they're not going to rush anyone out'. Thanks to the nurse and doctors who helped me out, it was excellent experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr Touchan is a great doctor. Is staff is great, however kits of waiting. The office manager is extremely rude and interrupts patients and the staff. She definitely has a power trip and I feel bad for the staff working under her.

Submitted November 12, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr. Touchan. My dentist sent me there. It was a great experience. I was back to normal within a few days. Definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. He is a great doctor and his staff is great. Highly recommend him without hesitation. C.L.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Most wonderful wisdom tooth extraction experience I could have ever asked for!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Just went in for oral surgery and implant. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Touchan's bedside manner, knowledge, willingness to help and patience! Absolutely fantastic staff all the way around. I feel really fortunate that my wonderful dentist Dr. Urschel, referred me to him. He definitely found his calling and it shows!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Simon Touchan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Touchan is extremely knowledgable. He is caring, and attentive- answered all my questions during the consultation. The wait time for my surgery was delayed ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Touchan and his professional staff!"

February 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing professionalism, knowledge and genuine care. It is evident Dr. Touchan loves his job and makes time for each patient. Nothing is rushed, which is probab..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The whole experience from when I entered the front doors till the end of procedure was excellent. Sure, my appointment was at 830am, and i didn't get in till ab..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr Touchan. Could not ask for a better experience."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Touchan is amazing. His office manager needs to learn how to deal with patients as well as he does. I wish there was a way to avoid her. "

December 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Touchan is a great doctor. Is staff is great, however kits of waiting. The office manager is extremely rude and interrupts patients and the staff. She defin..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I am curious want to find out from TMJ Patient Nov 22/2013 how his jaw is now after surgery? It's been 2 yrs...My TMJ was from 99 & 01. have Insomnia Fibromyalg..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr. Touchan. My dentist sent me there. It was a great experience. I was back to normal within a few days. Definitely not as ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most wonderful wisdom tooth extraction experience I could have ever asked for!"

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just went in for oral surgery and implant. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Touchan's bedside manner, knowledge, willingness to help and patience! Absolut..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had recent multiple tooth extraction surgery. Patiently awaiting healing process. I am a radiation patient and am concerned about osteoradionecrosis. All I can ..."

November 6, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Oral Surgeon"

August 14, 2012