You may also like

The whole experience from when I entered the front doors till the end of procedure was excellent. Sure, my appointment was at 830am, and i didn't get in till about 8:50am, but right on the pamphlet that I took home when I booked the appointment, stated 'Could be late, as each surgery is different and they're not going to rush anyone out'. Thanks to the nurse and doctors who helped me out, it was excellent experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr Touchan is a great doctor. Is staff is great, however kits of waiting. The office manager is extremely rude and interrupts patients and the staff. She definitely has a power trip and I feel bad for the staff working under her.

Submitted November 12, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr. Touchan. My dentist sent me there. It was a great experience. I was back to normal within a few days. Definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. He is a great doctor and his staff is great. Highly recommend him without hesitation. C.L.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Most wonderful wisdom tooth extraction experience I could have ever asked for!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Just went in for oral surgery and implant. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Touchan's bedside manner, knowledge, willingness to help and patience! Absolutely fantastic staff all the way around. I feel really fortunate that my wonderful dentist Dr. Urschel, referred me to him. He definitely found his calling and it shows!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Had recent multiple tooth extraction surgery. Patiently awaiting healing process. I am a radiation patient and am concerned about osteoradionecrosis. All I can do is wait. The surgery went really well though.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Touchan is (hands down) the best! Initially I was hesitant to go for my consult appointment because the office is far from where I live but I am so glad I did. I had an underbite that could not be fixed with just braces so I had jaw surgery with Dr. Touchan. Not only is my bite fixed, but now I feel confident about my appearance… my bottom jaw is not sticking out like a bull dog anymore! I am so grateful my orthodontist referred me to Dr. Touchan. I would highly recommend anyone that needs jaw surgery or thinking about jaw surgery to see Dr. Touchan.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Touchan is an amazing surgeon and a lovely person. My 12 year old daughter had 3 surgeries with him to correct her broken jaw. He and his entire staff were caring, patient and very kind throughout the entire process. My daughter was always comfortable and at ease. We feel so fortunate to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Simon Touchan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The whole experience from when I entered the front doors till the end of procedure was excellent. Sure, my appointment was at 830am, and i didn't get in till ab..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr Touchan. Could not ask for a better experience."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Touchan is amazing. His office manager needs to learn how to deal with patients as well as he does. I wish there was a way to avoid her. "

December 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Touchan is a great doctor. Is staff is great, however kits of waiting. The office manager is extremely rude and interrupts patients and the staff. She defin..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I am curious want to find out from TMJ Patient Nov 22/2013 how his jaw is now after surgery? It's been 2 yrs...My TMJ was from 99 & 01. have Insomnia Fibromyalg..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my wisdom teeth removed with Dr. Touchan. My dentist sent me there. It was a great experience. I was back to normal within a few days. Definitely not as ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most wonderful wisdom tooth extraction experience I could have ever asked for!"

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just went in for oral surgery and implant. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Touchan's bedside manner, knowledge, willingness to help and patience! Absolut..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had recent multiple tooth extraction surgery. Patiently awaiting healing process. I am a radiation patient and am concerned about osteoradionecrosis. All I can ..."

November 6, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Oral Surgeon"

August 14, 2012