Ratings for Dr. Kelly Albrecht

I saw Dr.Albrecht when I was 15 (couple years ago) and it was terrible. Not sure if it was my age but she was extremely condescending, and rude towards me and my mother, she scared me away from getting my gynaecological issue fixed which only got worse after she said it would need intervention, but she didn't want to do anything at all. She brushed me off, and gave me no information whatsoever about my condition, what was going on, or what it could be, how it could be fixed, and didn't ask me to book a follow up. Basically just discarded me as a disgusting wet tissue and never saw me again. My issues have only gotten considerably worse because she decided to scare me off and made it out to be completely nothing and that needed nothing to be done- when you go to a doctor as an early teen and just get brushed off and laughed at, it stays with you and it makes you question if you actually needed help in the first place. She was the first doctor I went to for help and she did nothing, it was and can be described as one of the worst experiences of my life. I keep on thinking that if she actually cared and didn't automatically decide that me and my issues didn't matter because of my age or whatever than I would be in a much better place today.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My baby was breach at 36 weeks so I elected to have an external cephalic version with Dr. Albrecht at 37+2. We arrived at Foothills hospital on a seemingly hectic day; Dr. Albrecht was calm and collected and made me feel at ease. The procedure was a success, but baby was now in a compound position, so I needed to be induced. Dr. Albrecht transferred my care to another OB for my labour and delivery, but actually phoned me the next day to check up on me and baby. It was so thoughtful!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I felt she truly cared about me during my pregnancy and willing to help with my pain and discomfort. We developed a great rapport and I was lucky to have her there for my delivery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have so many people to be thankful for in my life, and Dr. Kelly Albrecht is definitely one of them. She is personable, knowledgeable, kind and extremely helpful. Honestly, some of the negative reviews on here are shocking, and while respect other opinions,I cannot agree with it. You are in good hands with Kelly! If there is room for improvement, it is that sometimes appointment times are delayed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I found Dr. Albrecht to be kind, compassionate and respectful whenever I presented her with any questions I had or when my twin pregnancy wasn't going the way I hoped for. She took the time and, even though I didn't like my circumstances, I never felt that our relationship was adversarial. I felt I was in good hands and she came highly recommended by my midwife. If I ever had the misfortune of having another high-risk pregnancy, I would absolutely choose to see Dr. Albrecht again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was an older first-time mom, high-risk and Dr.Albrecht and her staff were wonderful throughout my second and third trimesters.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Albrecht did my hysterectomy. She was wonderful. I will highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Albrecht is very thorough and had taken the time to explain my procedure and answer any questions I had. After my surgery, she checked in with me same day and the next day with a follow up phone call the following week. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Let's just say ISIS is a suitable name for this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I had a D&C with this doctor, after the ultra sound showed no growth in the baby and no heart beat. When we first met on the day of surgery, she was super nice and seemed to be genuinely concerned about me. The D&C went as smooth as it possibly could, with no complications after. When they got the pathology results and turned out that I had a molar pregnancy, she delivered the results to me in the most gentle caring way possible, explaining all the risks and still not freaking me out. I had a very pleasant experience with her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016