Ratings for Dr. Kelly Albrecht

My baby was breach at 36 weeks so I elected to have an external cephalic version with Dr. Albrecht at 37+2. We arrived at Foothills hospital on a seemingly hectic day; Dr. Albrecht was calm and collected and made me feel at ease. The procedure was a success, but baby was now in a compound position, so I needed to be induced. Dr. Albrecht transferred my care to another OB for my labour and delivery, but actually phoned me the next day to check up on me and baby. It was so thoughtful!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I felt she truly cared about me during my pregnancy and willing to help with my pain and discomfort. We developed a great rapport and I was lucky to have her there for my delivery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have so many people to be thankful for in my life, and Dr. Kelly Albrecht is definitely one of them. She is personable, knowledgeable, kind and extremely helpful. Honestly, some of the negative reviews on here are shocking, and while respect other opinions,I cannot agree with it. You are in good hands with Kelly! If there is room for improvement, it is that sometimes appointment times are delayed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I found Dr. Albrecht to be kind, compassionate and respectful whenever I presented her with any questions I had or when my twin pregnancy wasn't going the way I hoped for. She took the time and, even though I didn't like my circumstances, I never felt that our relationship was adversarial. I felt I was in good hands and she came highly recommended by my midwife. If I ever had the misfortune of having another high-risk pregnancy, I would absolutely choose to see Dr. Albrecht again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was an older first-time mom, high-risk and Dr.Albrecht and her staff were wonderful throughout my second and third trimesters.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Albrecht did my hysterectomy. She was wonderful. I will highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Albrecht is very thorough and had taken the time to explain my procedure and answer any questions I had. After my surgery, she checked in with me same day and the next day with a follow up phone call the following week. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Let's just say ISIS is a suitable name for this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I had a D&C with this doctor, after the ultra sound showed no growth in the baby and no heart beat. When we first met on the day of surgery, she was super nice and seemed to be genuinely concerned about me. The D&C went as smooth as it possibly could, with no complications after. When they got the pathology results and turned out that I had a molar pregnancy, she delivered the results to me in the most gentle caring way possible, explaining all the risks and still not freaking me out. I had a very pleasant experience with her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Was very nice and willing to answer questions before surgery so I felt that I was in good hands. Unfortunately I have problems post-op and she has told me it is in my head that I must be anxious. Seems more concerned with defending herself that the surgery went smoothly than actually helping me now. I bet you would think she is great if everything went well but she is not there for you when there are problems.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016