Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Midha

Dr. Midha performed a craniotomy on my husband two years ago to remove a lemon sized brain tumor. We saw the MRI that was done per surgery several months after the surgery and the surgery was nothing short of amazing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Midha is a peripheral neurosurgeon who came highly recommended by my wonderful neurologist (whose opinion I hold in great esteem). I required major surgery on my sciatic nerve, and though my leg will of course never be the same (due to the very nature of the surgery), Dr. Midha did a fantastic job--I doubt anyone could've done better. He corrected the problem and has given me back my life. The impression I'm left with is of a highly competent, very conscientious and exacting surgeon who takes pride in his work. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat if I ever needed peripheral neurosurgery again, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Now, here's what to expect at the appointment: a long wait (so take along a good book!); a rushed feel to the appt--don't expect a lot of time with him (he's polite & courteous but VERY busy and appreciates concision); medical history & examination in part by his student (a Fellow, I believe).

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012