Ratings for Dr. Ibrahim Treki

A great doctor who cares about the patient being part of the health care team . He was very helpful as was the nurse and secretary

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I do not recommend this doctor! He is very unhelpful and rude! I will be looking for a second opinion as I am very unhappy with this endocrinologist. All he does is tell me that I need Bariatric - constantly talks down to me when I tell him I do not want to do that and I would prefer to stick with the plan my family doctor gave me instead! This is not even the reason why I was referred to him! He has not helped in any way in regards to the reason that I was referred to him. An absolute waste of time, he should be compensating me for time lost at work at this point.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Very unhelpful and unfriendly. Did not listen to what I told him and didn't seem to care at all. Definitly going to seek another opinion of someone that cares and can give more than saying "I don't know"

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was sent by my GP because of low testosterone(I am a woman) I asked to see him because my husband had and we really liked his manner . But I guess that only pertains to men, because he was very dismissive of me and when I questioned him about using testosterone cream, he very huffily prescribed a large dose that my GP advised me not to take. So not only was he extremely unhelpful but he made me feel stupid and undeserving of his proper time and attention

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I did not have a good experience at all. He was not friendly orhelpful

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr Treki is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. Very caring and very supportive. I have had contact with other endocrinologists in this city and Dr Treki stands above and beyond all the rest. He has a great sense of humour. I would recommend Dr Treki in a minute. Thank you Dr Treki for all your support and caring.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012