Ratings for Dr. John Diggle

Identified a cyst in my spine and saved my life. Dr Boyd (vgh) performed the surgery, but without Dr. Diggle it would never have been found. This doctor was the first to take my symptoms seriously and ordered a spinal cat scan.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Went to see him for a serious issue with my spine and severe pain after a car accident. Basically treated me as if my pain was not valid when I was in his office. And Cant get him or any staff to return my Lawyers calls or Mine. We have been waiting months to get his clinical reports sent to my DR and Lawyer, also supposed to be booked in for an MRI and haven't heard a word on that Either. Letts sent, emails sent, calls made everyday. Cant get ahold of him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very uncaring, rude, performed eNG test- the needle one. extremely rude when putting the needles into my muscles, it was so painful and I still hold my breath to bear the whole process, he seemed he didn't understand my pain and almost yelled at me during exam, even his nurse was very surprised. Won't go back to see him again

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr diggle is incredibly attentive smart and knowledgeable..alao funny and took the time to explain things to me so i undwrstood.wasnt crazy about his female aasistant as ahe didnt really let me know qhat her role was and what she was doing

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I've been going to dr.diggle since 2009 he is excellent and makes me and my family very comfortable, than you dr.diggle! 🙂

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I could not swallow or control my oral ability. He saved my life with a quick diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis and and a week of IVIG. I respect the man above all others and recommend him to anyone with neurological problem.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

My first few visits were good, he was nice and caring. I felt I am finally in a good hand. After he reviewed another doctor's consult from the same hospital, his attitude to me is 100% changed, he was rude when carrying exams on me, writing report with "give way components", I believe it's med term for saying I faked my exam. Now it's 3:00am and I couldn't fall asleep because of my severe back pain. Disappointed. I thought he is not a judgemental one but I was wrong.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dear Dr Diggle.. It is unfortunate, but I saw you one time and that was enough to determine you are not worth seeing. It's great that you have all this knowledge, but don't expect your patients to adjust to the diagnosis you give in 5 minutes. Would it kill you have some bedside manner? Dont let that title of a being a neurologist get to your head, literally.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Saw Dr.Diggle in Surrey ER. He Diagnosed me with having acute reactions to migraines that were presenting as MS. I have now a definitive diagnosis of Acute Migraines and Chronic Fatigue. Fantastic Doctor

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I have seen many neurologists (doctor's for that matter) - he is a caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable doctor at the very top of his field. The brain is one of those things that there is still so much to learn about - and when he doesn't find the answer the first time around, he will dig until he does. By far the very best doctor I have ever met with.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015