You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Diggle

My first few visits were good, he was nice and caring. I felt I am finally in a good hand. After he reviewed another doctor's consult from the same hospital, his attitude to me is 100% changed, he was rude when carrying exams on me, writing report with "give way components", I believe it's med term for saying I faked my exam. Now it's 3:00am and I couldn't fall asleep because of my severe back pain. Disappointed. I thought he is not a judgemental one but I was wrong.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dear Dr Diggle.. It is unfortunate, but I saw you one time and that was enough to determine you are not worth seeing. It's great that you have all this knowledge, but don't expect your patients to adjust to the diagnosis you give in 5 minutes. Would it kill you have some bedside manner? Dont let that title of a being a neurologist get to your head, literally.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Saw Dr.Diggle in Surrey ER. He Diagnosed me with having acute reactions to migraines that were presenting as MS. I have now a definitive diagnosis of Acute Migraines and Chronic Fatigue. Fantastic Doctor

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I have seen many neurologists (doctor's for that matter) - he is a caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable doctor at the very top of his field. The brain is one of those things that there is still so much to learn about - and when he doesn't find the answer the first time around, he will dig until he does. By far the very best doctor I have ever met with.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Nervous system degradation after severe trauma during a surgical procedure. Was going to help, was contacted by my surgeon, now my past reports and findings have 'disappeared'. Staff is screening my calls. Cancelled my MRI for the area with the nerve damage as protecting his peers seems to be more important to him than the lives of the community he supposedly serves. Will not say why my MRI is cancelled, after 2 months of excuses of why my reports are not in my file…have now been told that I never had an EMG, exam, or consultation in the past!!

Submitted March 16, 2015

he is good BUT i you go for 2nd opinion, not allowed to go oveer the &(*^^ Sutton-Bowne. Told me NOTHING wrong wih me but I have to stay on pills Sutton-Browne gve me cause NO ONE can override him!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Great Doc. Said I have a movement disorder. Wish I could find the papers thou.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. John Diggle, Thank you for such a warm caring attitude. I truly appreciated the time you took to explain things and the writing down of all information so I could do my own research. I feel confident that I am in good hands. Hate off to the JP Clinic.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Diggles was very informative and knowledgeable and met our needs for the inquiry side of our diagnosis. He took time and care in explaining a lot to us, he even wrote it all down for us to take with us. We are dealing with epilepsy for the 1st time and wondering if anyone else out there has any feed back to share with us on this topic.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Just going through the motions to fill out a report. His comment that I have a pain in my neck and to live with it showed how much he listens. No pain in my neck, just losing use of my legs. Couldn't believe how fast I was sluffed off.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. John Diggle's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My first few visits were good, he was nice and caring. I felt I am finally in a good hand. After he reviewed another doctor's consult from the same hospital, h..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr Diggle.. It is unfortunate, but I saw you one time and that was enough to determine you are not worth seeing. It's great that you have all this knowledg..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr.Diggle in Surrey ER. He Diagnosed me with having acute reactions to migraines that were presenting as MS. I have now a definitive diagnosis of Acute Migr..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many neurologists (doctor's for that matter) - he is a caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable doctor at the very top of his field. The brain is o..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Nervous system degradation after severe trauma during a surgical procedure. Was going to help, was contacted by my surgeon, now my past reports and findings h..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "he is good BUT i you go for 2nd opinion, not allowed to go oveer the &(*^^ Sutton-Bowne. Told me NOTHING wrong wih me but I have to stay on pills Sutton-Brown..."

January 24, 2015