Ratings for Dr. Rasveg Grewal

Amazing Doctor, he diagnosed me with blockage and I had five stents in my heart within a week, he saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

I was referred to this doctor and had never been seen by a cardiologist in my life - I found him to be an amazing doctor - very easy to talk to and especially knolwedgeable - a great experience and would recommend hum very highly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

After being seen by Dr Grewal several weeks ago, I am puzzled as to why anyone would be critical of him. Not only was he polite & courteous, but he explained to me why he thought I may not have A. Fib. He also has a delightful sense of humor. He recommended more testing & within three days I was contacted by the hospital for further testing. I am writing this review because I am tired of the "nay sayers' in our culture. Brian D'Arcy.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Horrible doctor. Kept talking over me, would not listen to my history, and kept interrupting me. I came to him with chest pain, and tried to tell him of my family history, how I am a high-risk patient, etc. He was rude and dismissive, and literally was not even letting me complete my sentences. All he did was check my pulse and blood pressure, did not address my chest pain, did not even explain why I may not need additional tests. How would he, considering he didn't even take my history properly and just kept talking over me? I walked out. Terrible experience. I will ask my family doctor for another referral.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I was amazed by how friendly and supportive he was with my mother. He is much nicer than any doctor I have ever been to see.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Grewal is very knowledgeable, explains everything clearly and patiently,and is kind and supportive,

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Grewal explained everything to me clearly & patiently. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I felt completely safe and taken care of to the best possible ability with Dr Grewal. I feel so lucky to have been referred to him, he is kind, sensitive, knowledgeable and shows that he cares to help figure out what's going on. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

In a very busy and complicated medical system, you feel very safe with Dr. Grewal. A wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

He seems to know his stuff... I'm still here. Down to earth. No obnoxious ego to deal with. Thoughtful.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016