Ratings for Dr. Vi Tu Bahn

I feel incredibly fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Bahn. He takes great interest and care in his profession and in several instances has seen me without notice due to eye discomfort and even when the office is closing. Staff are always helpful when picking out glasses and extremely pleasant to deal with. I can't say more about Dr. Bahn, he is an absolute gem. Thank you Dr. Bahn for everything you are and everything you do.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I used to go to Dr Vi Tu Bahn when he was at a previous smaller location in Uxbridge. His wife was his receptionist back then. But since he moved to Elgin Park, he expanded and got a new little witch of a receptionist who treated me rudely and abrasively. If she smiled at all, I believe her face would crack. I changed Optometrists because of her. But if you can take it, Dr Bahn is excellent. He is real passionate and thorough about eyes and doesn't rush examinations........that's why you always have to wait a bit but it's worth it because he explains everything with his high tech equipment and shows you all aspects of your eyes.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. Bahn has always been a very knowledgable and helpful eye doctor. I find he goes above and beyond to explain what he's doing and why. He also takes the time to explain to you what the results were for your tests and compares them to better or worse situations for your eyes. The best eye doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

So disappointed. Was to put a rush on glasses for seniors & didn't (he went on vacation) neven though my dad was left with no glasses for 2 weeks. Told him my parents had hearing difficulties and still didn't talk directly to them, kept moving around. Always very late, left use waiting every time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I wouldn't go to any other optometrist in the WORLD! Dr. Banh is truly passionate about what he does and takes the time to explain every last detail about your eyes in a way that anybody can understand. His staff is fantastic and always smiling. Just a great experience at every appointment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr Bahn is extremely thorough and takes the time to explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

DR. Vi Tu Banh is the best optometrist in town. He is very thorough, smart, patient. He's been the family's doctor for a few years, and we've never had a problem with him. I think the cost of glasses is too expensive though. His staff is very nice and professional too.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr. Bahn for several years and we continue to go back because he is truly passionate about his work. He explains everything thoroughly and answers every single one of your questions. Because of this he may run late but he is worth the wait. My last appt when I checked in I was told he was 30 minutes lates so I went and ran some errands. I appreciate that the staff recognize that my time is valuable too. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr Vi Tu Bahn is as good an Optometrist as any other I have met but his staff is very poor. The purchase and follow up of my glasses was possibly the worst customer service I have ever received. I have switched back to my original optometrist where the staff is helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012