Ratings for Dr. Peter Chmiel

Dr chmiel is absolutely AMAZING!! Brilliant and super funny! All around perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my son- and future kids! Love Dr. Chmiel!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Best paediatrician I've ever met in every aspect. Live the service

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

The most amazing, caring, knowledgeable, punctual, and thorough doctor! He takes all of our concerns very seriously and answers our questions without rushing. He should win an award for being the best doc in the city. He has a great rapport with the kids and they look forward to seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He is very punctual and patient. As new parents, we asked a lot of questions about our daughter and he took the time to answer them. For every appointment, he showed the statistics about the growth of our daughter and the average data. He is very friendly as well, sometimes made funny face in order to please our daughter.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

My kids luv him ! He's funny,a big sweat heart, we r so happy we choose him when I was pregnant he's being our doctor since our children birth

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Clinic has been great...the staff is always friendly. Dr Chmiel is great, friendly, funny and knows his stuff....first time parents here and he takes the time to answer any questions we have, doesn't rush out....he knows his stuff ..I know my son is getting the best care possible in his hands and at the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

The best doctor ever. He is very knowledgeable and kind. I like that he takes his time to answer all your questions you might have about your baby. I am glad i have him as my baby's doctor. 👍

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The staff is okay sometimes friendly, sometimes brush-offish. Sometimes I have to wait a while but thats mostly okay because.....I love Dr Chmiel, he is one of the best doctors I've met. I travel far and wide to come to this location. So friendly and down to earth. He is definitely professional but is also like a friend. I highly recommend coming here for this doctor. Look forward to being a patient throughout my children's lives.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I love Dr Chmiel, he is very understanding, punctual, friendly, and just makes taking your kids to the Dr's office so much less painful than it can be! I always end up laughing no matter how stressed I am! I'm only hesitant to write a glowing review because then he will become even more busy! We have been going to him for 6 years and I hope for their lifetimes 😊

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Chmiel is really a awesome doctor that loves to help its patient with great ease.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016