Ratings for Dr. Peter Chmiel

Amazing! He takes his time he makes my kids laugh and my kids stop crying! Oh my God this doctor is the best! My kids can't wait until we go again, Thank you so much Dr.Peter Chmiel!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

After moving from Woodbridge we are willing to commute 1 hr for appointments. When you find a great doc hold on tight!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

We chose him for our first born based on the great reviews he got on this site however, we didn't like the way he talks to and treats us, He is funny but that's not necessarily something that I expect from a pediatrician. I expect more thorough examination . He didn't properly examine our daughter's ear to see if she got an ear infection and the very next day we ended up going to a walking clinic due to the high fever caused by ear infection! I would not recommend him and will switch him for sure.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr.Chmiel is amazing. He is smart, wonderful with the kids and made me feel very comfortable as a new mom. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Amazing Pediatrician! Never in a rush, and takes time to listen to my concerns with my kids. Also knowledgable, and kind with my kids

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr chmiel is absolutely AMAZING!! Brilliant and super funny! All around perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my son- and future kids! Love Dr. Chmiel!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Best paediatrician I've ever met in every aspect. Live the service

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

The most amazing, caring, knowledgeable, punctual, and thorough doctor! He takes all of our concerns very seriously and answers our questions without rushing. He should win an award for being the best doc in the city. He has a great rapport with the kids and they look forward to seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

He is very punctual and patient. As new parents, we asked a lot of questions about our daughter and he took the time to answer them. For every appointment, he showed the statistics about the growth of our daughter and the average data. He is very friendly as well, sometimes made funny face in order to please our daughter.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

My kids luv him ! He's funny,a big sweat heart, we r so happy we choose him when I was pregnant he's being our doctor since our children birth

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017