Ratings for Dr. Peter Chmiel

Dr. Chinless is an EXCELLENT doctor! He spends at least 40 mins with us and answers all our question! Very funny and down to earth! Takes the time to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend this doctor!!! :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Always punctual and never rushes his appointments. More importantly he is very knowledgeable in his field. Would highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr Chimel is amazing !couldnt ask fr the better doc for my son

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Amazing! He takes his time he makes my kids laugh and my kids stop crying! Oh my God this doctor is the best! My kids can't wait until we go again, Thank you so much Dr.Peter Chmiel!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

After moving from Woodbridge we are willing to commute 1 hr for appointments. When you find a great doc hold on tight!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

We chose him for our first born based on the great reviews he got on this site however, we didn't like the way he talks to and treats us, He is funny but that's not necessarily something that I expect from a pediatrician. I expect more thorough examination . He didn't properly examine our daughter's ear to see if she got an ear infection and the very next day we ended up going to a walking clinic due to the high fever caused by ear infection! I would not recommend him and will switch him for sure.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr.Chmiel is amazing. He is smart, wonderful with the kids and made me feel very comfortable as a new mom. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Amazing Pediatrician! Never in a rush, and takes time to listen to my concerns with my kids. Also knowledgable, and kind with my kids

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr chmiel is absolutely AMAZING!! Brilliant and super funny! All around perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my son- and future kids! Love Dr. Chmiel!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Best paediatrician I've ever met in every aspect. Live the service

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017