Ratings for Dr. Peter Chmiel

Dr Chmiel is the best doctor ever!!!! We’ve been seeing him for 7+ years. I recommend him to everyone. So happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2020

Dr. Chmiel has been our paediatrician for 7 years and he’s amazing! He never rushes his appointments with our children and he always finds a way to incorporate humour so that appointments are enjoyable for them. He’s patient and so knowledgeable! Highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

Been six years with Dr Chmiel. Never ever disappointed at any of the visits. Both kids loved him. Very professional and yes seem like he knows everything. If he tells us it’s ok don't worried this will happen in the next couples of day and yes it is so true for real. It’s amazing!! I always have a peaceful mind after speaking to him regarding the kids condition. Never ever had to visit any other dr for 2nd opinions. He always listen to what you say. Thank you Dr Chmiel.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Dr. Chmiel is by far the most amazing doctor! Not only is he knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients, he is super funny and is amazing with the kids. I have never had a bad or uncomfortable experience with him or his staff. We make the commute because he truly is amazing. Thankyou Dr. Chmiel for being the best doctor!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Doctor peter never leaves me with un answered questions. He is so patient and helpful, I swear I have found the best doctor for my daughter. We are seriously so thankful to him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Overall hands down best pediatrician. I swear he knows everything!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr. Chinless is an EXCELLENT doctor! He spends at least 40 mins with us and answers all our question! Very funny and down to earth! Takes the time to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend this doctor!!! :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Always punctual and never rushes his appointments. More importantly he is very knowledgeable in his field. Would highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr Chimel is amazing !couldnt ask fr the better doc for my son

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Amazing! He takes his time he makes my kids laugh and my kids stop crying! Oh my God this doctor is the best! My kids can't wait until we go again, Thank you so much Dr.Peter Chmiel!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018