Dr. Ali Dean Sakhai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Dean Sakhai

He and Dr zap pile are amazing! Highly recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

He and Dr. Zappile are the best. They work as a team and I know they have my health as their number one concern.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Great doctor who isn't just trying to take your money - actually wants to treat you.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I hurt my low back. He had me back on my feet in just a few visits. Great care and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I injured my back last January and Dr. Dean really helped reduce my pain and get me back to normal. He is kind, compassionate, skilled and funny! As a nurse practitioner, I'm very selective when choosing a health care provider and Dr Dean is the best!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Ali Dean provided me with pain management services after a full lamendectomy on my spine. Dr. Dean was utmost knowledgeable and the only Chiropractor I trust to touch me. He is an outstanding Dr. that accomodated all my special needs. I stand behind the endorment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I'm a truck driver and my medical certificate had expired, it was Sunday I didn't know what to do. I called doc on the spot and they came in on Sunday to see me to get me back on the road! Thank you Doc you're the best.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Sakhai is very knowledgeable and always punctual. He does a superb job every time!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Sakhai is very knowledgeable and takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

My problem was quickly identified and after 2 sessions was received of tremendous back pain from a lamendectomy I had.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Ali Dean Sakhai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ali Dean Sakhai is a 2009 graduate of Sherman College of Chiropractic. After graduating Marshall University (1997), before chiropractic school, he served his community with an array of businesses involving entertainment and service. He took struggling entertainment and hospitality businesses and reinvented them with the customer in mind. He has taken his passion for customer service into the care of others. He knows the importance of your health, your time and your money and gives you an excellent experience at the “doctor’s” office. Dr. Sakhai practiced in South Florida concentrating his area of interest in Personal Injury. He has seen and treated numerous injuries, old and new. Headaches, neck pain, low back pain, whiplash, shoulder injury, ankle injury, wrist injury, contusions, knees, the list goes on and on. Dr. Sakhai takes from his extensive experience and applies tried and true treatment to get the results patients want. After extensive training and study, Dr. Sakhai was added to the prestigious National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners maintain by FMCSA and the Department of Transportation (NR#: 4622993719). He is one of a small percentage of chiropractors in the nation to be added to the registry to conduct DOT Physical Examinations. When you do not want to mess around and you just want it done or fixed, Dr. Sakhai is your guy, your chiropractor.

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL