Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Webster

I am extremely happy with Dr Jennifer and Dr Robert Webster and their staff. I have never left their office displeased with the way I was treated or with the end result of my visit. I consider myself very lucky to have found them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Webster is the best doctor I have had. We moved here when my husband had lung cancer and she gave us proper referrals and got reports on everything on her computer. She had no problem giving us copies of all reports. When my husband was in pain or having breathing problems she would see us immediately; even coming to our residence once. The cancer took my husband . Dr Webster continues to be my doctor and I find she listens to my concerns, prescribes proper medication, and gives referrals to specialists and for medical procedures when necessary. The facility is very clean . There is a nurse who does blood pressures and gives some injections. The receptionist is knowledgeable. I have never had a prolonged waiting time. All is good !

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I am not happy with the performance or the overall treatment that I receive at this office. They have made a very poor impression. It is not a family practice - it is just a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

What a wonderful doctor! She is so helpful and punctual

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Doctor Jennifer Webster surrounds herself with inept staff. They are rude, talk about patients when others can hear, tell patients that they are 5 min late and may not be able to see the doctor even though the road they are on was closed that day. It is frustrating dealing with the staff as they are not patient friendly at all. If you do get beyond the front desk with blood pressure in tact you are fortunate. I would change Doctors in a minute if I could, just for this reason alone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have my utmost confidence in Dr Jen. It is a teaching facility, both Dr Robert and Dr Jen are great role models. When I was deep in crisis at work I was even able to speak to her comforting voice on the telephone which in turn developed into the same day appointment. She has provided excellent advice and well as referrals to other surgeons etc. that pertained to my immediate needs.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

i'm surprised at all the comments i have read so far as its night and day compared to my experience with her and her medical clinic. i started with the husband wife duo in Trenton then they moved to Bellville i was without a doc again until i found them again when i moved to Bellville which i wish i never did locate them as maybe id had a doc who cared for once. i feel when i go to her office its one issue at a time then book another apt well im sorry im a working women and cannot do that for every issue as i have a lot going on with my body. i complained for years about my vision and hearing going in and out but they didn't believe me, i was vomiting hours a day couldn't keep food down still cant most days to find out 2 years later by an aptomitrist that im not crazy i have an issue with my brain who sent me to specialists who have it somewhat under control now. but ive lost all confidence in them as doctors i do not trust them nor do i believe they are looking after patients best interest. i feel they are more interested in teaching the students than finding out whats wrong with people. my last apt i was late due to being in pain and i couldnt walk fast enough and couldnt afford a cab as i cant even pay rent monthly at the moment based on the hours i have been able to work. then i'm told your late we can try to fit u in or you can re book. to get in a room which doesnt have a table so she can look at the lumps i have so i stood she tied to but didnt do any good then said here xray the one on your collar bone its likly the same thing in your legs. i started at 275 lbs and i now weigh 156 as i cannot keep food down daily i wouldn't call what i currently have a quality of life but i don't find they really care. i had one student i found really cared and she helped me for the first time in years how she believed me. and it happened by fluke they were on holiday i got her only saw her 2 times then never again no surprise there. she gave me 2 meds to try and wow wonders difference for a few weeks. i could walk i could stay awake more than a few hours a day anyways but the point is she listened and cared and made a difference which is what doctors should do which is not what i find normally when i go to their medical clinic. i'm more afraid to go there feel like a number to be called in to get one issue dealt with and off you go book another apt. i truly believe that i will die before they find out whats wrong i feel like i'm dying a bit more each day my shinning light is dimmed. i give up on doctors whats the points its been over 5 years since this started and well we can see thats done any good.

Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr.Jennifer Webster is a professional and cares about her patients. I trust her guidance and am pleased to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Jennifer Webster is always on time and always has a smile on her face. She is knowledgeable and if she is unsure at allshe does not hesitate to contact a specialist. She is wonderful with my children and always makes sure all of our questions are answered. You never feel rushed or "just a number" in her care.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Great Doctor, friendly, kind, goes out of her way to explain.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012