Ratings for Dr. Christina Matrangalo

She broke one tooth while fixing another then quoted me what it would cost to fix it when I brought it to her attention. We live in the same community and our kids are close to the same age so I didn't pursue it. Just went to another dentist to avoid a confrontation. Really sloppy work and no accountability.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Amazing experience, it wasn't just teeth, she was the first dentist to tie in my mouth health to the rest of my health. Very thorough. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

very kind, very efficient, excited about continuing education, Michelle was my hygienest and she was so gentle!! highly reccomended

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Ms. Matrangalo treated my child with great care and manner. She was timely and very professional. I will certainly be returning to Ms. Matrangalo and the Bright Dental Clinic.

Submitted July 2, 2014

Excellent dentist. Ms. Matrangalo is thorough and extremely pleasant. I was referred to her by a family friend and could not be happier with her professionalism, timeliness and bedside manner. I will certainly be going back and would recommend Ms. Matrangalo to everyone in need of a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Matrangalo did not freeze my daughter properly when filling a cavity, so as she drilled, my daughter was writhing in the chair in pain. I pointed out that she was in pain and asked for the area to be re-frozen before continuing, Dr. Matrangalo assumed my daughter was just afraid of the drill and continued drilling anyhow as "she was almost finished." My daughter is anything but a wimp, is not afraid of dentists, nor is she afraid of pain. The dentist should have had some idea that the cavity was simply too deep to properly fill and alternate measures should have been taken. She filled it anyway, weeks of severe pain, swelling, infection etc...we were finally referred to a specialist where a root canal had to be done on a 12 year old to save the tooth as a simple filling should never have been done in the first place as the bacteria had travelled too deep into the root and jaw bone. She missed the bone loss in the xray, which 2 other dentists did see. Changed dentists.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Worst dentist ever! She got the job done really fast, after a long wait on the chair. My old filling were were more comfortable, I can't eat on that side since!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Matrangolo is always behind and seems to get as many patients in at one time. She works super fast and left my mouth raw and bleeding after the procedure. My crown hurt for weeks after. I had to go back to get it re-adjusted and it still hurts a bit. My spouse had to get a few silver filings replaced and he said it was the worst experience he's ever had with a dentist - left him sitting and waiting with a dental dam in his mouth for 25 minutes! He almost choked as he couldn't swallow & had to wander out of the room looking for help. His mouth was really cut up and I couldn't believe what his gums looked like even after 2 days. We will look for another dentist that cares about their patients rather than $$$

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013