Ratings for Dr. Carmela A. Pettigrew

I have been a patient of Dr. Pettigrew for many years and she is the best OBGYN I have ever had. The front staff is consistently very professional, polite, and helpful. Her assistant Lindsey is so professional, well informed and compassionate., Dr. Pettigrew is always caring, thorough, knowledgeable, and conscientious. Yes she is busy, but she is always willing to take the necessary time to answer and explain questions when asked. I feel fortunate to have been her patient all these years... she is an excellent Dr. !

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Staff at this office is very rude! They do not acknowledge you when you walk in the door and then act like you are a bother when they are checking you in. Horrible! She isn't an awful doctor but due to the staff I will not return! I have given a try for three times and it never changes

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Edwards is an amazing physician! I recently had surgery to remove a fibroid mass that had developed on my uterus (it ended up being 8 pounds) and he was able to surgically remove it via Laparoscopy. I feel fantastic, have zero after effects and the scar is so tiny you can barely see it. Dr. Edwards is hands down the best Surgeon! If you have an issue or just regular checkups, I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I would not recommend her. I almost lost my baby with her. She is all about the money but even worse is her partner Dr. Edwards!!!!! Run run run if you know what's best for you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Good doctor but it's terrible that she is in with one of the worst doctors in Savannah. It gives her a bad name with her jerk of a partner.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Excellent patient care. She really took the time to answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Pettigrew! I have read some of the other reviews and I must say I have Never experienced any of the problems they spoke of. She was very nice and listened to all of my concerns. I never felt rushed or not important. I also did not have a long wait. I don't think you should judge a Dr on one visit only. My review is based off of many visits.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Would not recommend dr Pettigrew. Staff are VERY rude, wait time is outrageous ( always over an hour) . The waiting roon is always packed full and has kids shows blasting out on the tv, just an overall horrible environment. Dr Pettigrew is always in a hurry, maybe she should cut back on her patient load... All about the $$$$$$$$$$

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Horrible doctor with equally horrible staff. RUN, don't walk, away from her!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Pettigrew, she saved my baby's life after my placenta separated. She came in at 2:30 in the morning and wasn't even on call. She was so calm throughout the whole emergency which made me feel so much better because it was so scary.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Carmela A. Pettigrew's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)