Ratings for Dr. David Shearer

Dr. Shearer and his staff are always very kind, helpful and welcoming. Everyone in my extended family and even a friend who had braces got theirs from Dr. Shearer, he is very reliable. Dr.Shearer and his staff not only help you to smile because of braces but also because of their kind and charming personalities. Dr. Shearer is very diligent and will make the experience of having braces enjoyable. If you need braces, this is your guy!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I got my braces off this year and I am extremely pleased with the results. When I had my inital consultation with them, I knew this was the place to choose. The staff was extremely welcoming and nice from beginning to end. Braces takes patience but they made the journey as enjoyable as it could have been. They did excellent work and I would recommend them to anyone. He is very reliable and knowledgable, thank you Dr. Shearer!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

My daughter has just had her braces removed after 2 1/2 years. We are very pleased with the results. Dr. Shearer is very professional, always willing to answer all your questions and his work is excellent! Dr. Shearer and his staff are so pleasant and friendly. We enjoyed going to their office. It's bitter sweet as Dr. Shearer said that our visits have come to an end, however, we will drop in to say hello from time to time. Thank You Dr. Shearer and Staff for everything you do!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Shearer and his staff members are absolutely amazing and very caring individuals. I have never enjoyed my smile as much as I do now; I had my braces removed in 2009 and have not stopped smiling since. If there is anyone looking for a orthodontist, Dr. Shearer and his staff is the place to be!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Shearer is very meticulous in everything he does. You can only expect perfection when it comes to his work and he has always happy to answer any questions I may have. His staff is just unbelievable and always so friendly.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013