Ratings for Dr. May Rane

I used to be really anxious of going to the dentist. Then a friend of mine recommended Dr Rane. I went to see her and told her about my problem. She was very understanding and made feel comfortable immediately. I never feel rushed with Dr Rane. She pays close attention to the smallest of details. I can now even relax when I go for my dental appointment!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Rane is simply the best! My family and I have been going to see Dr. Rane for the last 5 years. Her work is of the highest standard and she takes the time to fully explain any treatment that needs to be done. The staff are also wonderful, they are always very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Rane to anyone who is looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I recommend Dr Rane, I have been to other dentists in Surrey, but always felt uneasy and hard to trust them. Since I have been with Dr Rane I feel comfortable, they always take the time to explain the treatments and staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

My family and I have been Dr Rane's patients for over 15 years, since she was at Guildford location. Even though she moved to White Rock, is worth it to go see her. She has a beautiful, modern office and the staff is fantastic. My husband has a dentist phobia, and even him appreciate Dr Rane gentle touch, she is very patient and understanding. I have referred many of my family and friends and they all so happy with her service, we really trust that she is the best out there and we definitely recommend Windsor Square Dental.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Rane by far the best DENTIST I ever had. The Staff are fantastic and very helpful; the office is very modern and welcoming. Dr. Rane knows I am nervous about dental treatment, but she is very gentle and listens and respects my needs. I am always satisfied with the dental work, and they always help me figure it out my insurance paper work.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. May Rane provided exception service and treatment for all my visits since I transferred to her office. Her staff is friendly, professional and helpful. Dr. Rane is very gentle and mindful of your comfort during treatments and is very accommodating. The treatments received are good quality and have had no problems since having been her patient. I recommend this Dentist and staff to anyone looking for a new dental practice for themselves or their family.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rane's for many years having followed her from her previous practice in the Guildford area. Her new office in South Surrey is very modern and the staff always make me feel comfortable and at ease every visit. Dr. Rane has done many crowns for me over the years and I have always been happy with the results. I appreciate Dr. Rane's skill and attention to detail. I would recommend this dental office to my family and friends or anyone who is looking for dental work to be done in a professional but gentle manner.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I wish I had seen this website and read the comments left 4/11/12. I would have saved myself a lot of time, money, frustration and discomfort. Like the comments of April 11/2012 the procedures with the exception of the reason for the first visit all came with problems. I was also told "don't worry, with eating the roughness will go away". Repeated returns for discomfort with my bite resulted in more grinding of tooth surfaces. After the 4th return visit I gave up. I attended a new dentist where it was discovered I had a crack in one tooth (discomfort)and required a crown. I also needed two porcelain inlays to replace fillings that Dr. Rane had done as well as a root canal for one of these teeth that had been the source of the other discomfort. As my benefit plan had been almost exhausted by Dr.Rane's work I had to put out several thousand dollars to cover these latest procedures. And plans do not pay for work on the same tooth within a two year period. Consumer beware!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I felt that Dr Rane recommended unnecessary treatments and was just trying to rack up a bill. She was condescending and laughed at my teeth. (My front teeth still have ridges along the bottom like they did when they first came in.) She didn't explain what she was doing and did some preventative procedures I didn't want. Her receptionist kept checking my plan to see the maximum number of services I could use, regardless of whether or not I needed them. When I told her I didn't want to come in for a cleaning every 3 months, she seemed confused. The receptionist also lectured me after she left me a voicemail to remind me of my appointment and I didn't call her back.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Very helpful staff and nice dentist. My experience was pain-free and very pleasant. Excellent clinic.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012