Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Koretzky

Patients are Customers. Profit Machine. Leaving the office after decades with my entire extended family. Must be hurting for money because office is disgusting, nurses never send referrals which leads to a nightmare of paperwork for you, and worst of all MAKES EVERY PATIENT COME IN FOR A VISIT TO REFILL ANY PRESCRIPTION TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY FROM OFFICE VISITS. No wonder you never see the same staff twice anymore, absolute disgrace.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

the best-great at diagnosis, caring, considerate, very smart-outstanding MD

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Switched to Dr. Koretsky 10 yrs ago when the internist I had been seeing for 20 years wouldn't give me the scripts for test I needed to diagnose my thyroid mass. I haven't looked back since. He is friendly, caring, and gentle. Never once has he been any different. His staff is amazing, friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough about this practice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Koretzky for 8 years. He is the primary care physical of my entire family. He does a great job and no one in my family has ever had any problems.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Very professional and at the same time friendly. Does not lecture but does, in a subtle manner advise the patient to change poor health habits. He is through and does not rush patient through exam.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey R. Koretzky's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ