Ratings for Dr. Ching Chu Chuang

not caring about patient, terrible doctor I ever met.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Jim knows what he's doing..... Excellent Doc! Been going to him for over 25 yrs.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

He has been my doctor for a long time, and he has always been willing to listen to my ailments, was never dismissive (as many docs are), and always tried to do his best from the impression i got. Always welcomed me into his office with a smile and a professional attitude. Thanks Dr. Chuang.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

He's not a terrible doctor he's a good man and a one person operation so when he for gets stuff I understand cause one he has a lot of patience two he does everything by him self and three he's getting old last but not least he's human when I go there I don't have any problems if I have a question he answered it he knows who I am gets everything ready right away and me as a person I get anxiety dealing with doctors he makes it easier yes I've had complications with him but we resolved it it was a honest mistake and I think he's good he's been my family doctor for almost 24 years I'm sure he knows what he's doing

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Has been a family practitioner longer than I've been alive. This guy should be a character on The Simpsons (ala Dr.Nick) , because he would make a great addition to the abysmal, albeit satirical medical staff. The only problem is, this is reality, and I'm not laughing. Time and time again he has misdiagnosed, misplaced, was misinformed or was just disinterested on each visit. His calling card is prescribing Tylenol regardless of your condition. My mother had a hernia, and guess what, she didn't find out about it until five years later, when on a routine checkup, he was looking over her record, and sort of passively nonchalantly as he often does , says "oh by the way.....". It seems your out of the room faster than you went in, because his patients aren't his first priority, money is. The only "good" thing about the experience was the secretary , she was always upbeat and affable on each visit.

Submitted April 11, 2012