Ratings for Dr. Nushin Daya

I have been a patient of Dr. Daya for the last 4 years. Thought by now she deserves a rating. Overall I would say I am satisfied with her. She does listen well, tries her best to find a solution for your illness. This is my 5th family doctor...from Toronto to Burlington. (I moved around a lot over the years ). Compared to all other doctors she is good. Am I overly thrilled about her? Probably not. ..but then again I am very selective. However, the more I see her overtime, the more I like her. So, I do feel some of the negative ratings are not fair. It takes time to judge someone. I think I will stick with this Doc.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Daya has been my primary care physician for several years now. I have several severe health conditions and she is always supportive and understanding. She is not only professional, but is keen to continually develop her skill set and knowledge. As an educated patient, I am thrilled to have found Dr. Daya and am thankful for her service.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I went to see Dr. Daya as a walkin, i did had to wait for a bit but ITS A WALK-IN CLINIC so its expected . She was wonderful, she listened to me she took the time to explain things she defiantly brings a comfort level to the patients with all the concerns. I really liked her i would most defiantly will see her when my Dr. isn't available

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I agree with the comment below. Nushin Daya should not be a doctor! My fiance was having terrible stomach pain and laying on the floor of the bathroom not being able to move. My mother in-law decided, because it was close and she was going there for her doctor she would take him to see her. When we arrived she sent him for a sample and then told us it was probably a STD or infection. We were sent out to book an x-ray appointment with the front desk that informed us it would take over a week. As I wasn't feeling right about this, I convinced my mother-in-law that we should take him to the hospital. At the Milton hospital he was sent in to the ER for testing then surgery within minutes. The doctor at the hospital diagnosed him immediately with appendicitis. If we hadn't taken him the hospital that day he would not be walking around today. She is the worst doctor ever!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Nushin Daya is NOT suited to be a doctor! She should take lessons from her sister DR. FARAH DAYA!! Now Dr. FARAH Daya is AMAZING!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr.Daya was my family doctor in the past, but we had called this morning and wanted to make an appointment. The lady on the phone had said that there was a problem with the computer and said she'd call back. She called back again and stated that she was working walk in which was open from 12-8 and that we had to arrive before 7 to be seen. We arrived at 6:25 and waited in line for 20 minutes until we reached the counter to be told that she was not accepting any more patients. When we explained what happened the lady at the desk was terribly rude and refused to acklowledge the earlier conversation on the phone and sent us away. Terrible service, never returning again.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Though she is sometimes rushed with other patients, I've never gotten a negative vibe from Dr N Daya. Me; being a young women: I feel like I've been able to connect with her on a personal level. She has always showed honest concern and has never push medications on me like other doctors have. Dr Daya has helped me through a lot, and has been there for me as more than just a doctor, but someone I can count on and has continuously been there for me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

DR N. DAYA is a terrible doctor! I was given the wrong medicine for travel vaccines ( which she was googling in front of me) and failed to give me the hepatitis shots which are the most important. She also lacks being personal or helpful in diagnosing serious health issues. Also nevery gave me a proper health note indicating my issues.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Daya has been my doctor for 4 years. She is great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. She has always looked me in the eye and has always listened to what I had to say making me feel like a partner in my care. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I've seen Dr Daya a few times, and recently had my physical. She is thorough, and always smiling. She is empathetic and caring

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014