Ratings for Dr. J. Anthony Trott

I have been seeing Dr. Trott for several years. He was able to clear up a skin condition that other doctors hadn't been able to clear up for over two years. He is always punctual, his staff is very capable and the office is pleasant. He has always been right on time and has spent enough time with me to cover all the aspects of my rather unusual medical condition. All in all, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I have been seen by Dr. Trott twice in the 6 months. Both times it was a very good experience. He spends time with his patients like Doctors used to do 30 years ago. I am a nurse and few Physicians impress me like Dr. Trott does. He educates his patients thoroughly and I recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Trott was able to clear up my son's acne, and explained everything about why it was happening.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Trott for 2 years now and could not be any more satisfied with the facility and service. I have a wife and 2 daughters who are experienced nurses and am acquainted with the medical field to a greater degree than many. I could not recommend any one in his field more highly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I would never return to this office. He should retire. He is not professional and the wait time far exceeds 2 to 3 hours. I feel sorry for the older patients having to wait. It is not like you get great treatment once you finally get back to see him. The rooms are dirty. He is not even board certified.

Submitted November 2, 2017

I had the privilege of using this facility and working with Dr Trott and I am extremely happy with the outcome. The staff was courteous and helpful and Dr Trott spent the time to properly explain my situation and to answer all my questions and concerns about the medical condition that I had. I Will definitely be returning to this facility for any future medical concerns as Dr Trott's knowledge in internal medicine is far more extensive than his specialty.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Had an 8:30 am appt. waited 6 hours to get stitches removed. Every appt. I was kept waiting at least 3 to 4 hours. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

The worst experience ever! The office was filthy. The office staff seemed substandard. He acts flirtatious with his medical assistant who looks unfit to work in an office. He didn't even help me with my issue. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is NOT board certified. He almost always feels a women's lymph nodes in the groin and axillary area (which mean he's checking out near your breasts and near your private area. You are there to have a mole removed and he does this. He gives his reasons, but he does not do this to men. He can't keep staff and has lost his reputation, not that he had much of one.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Before considering this physician I did thorough research and found that there is negative information against him through the Florida Department of Health for inappropriate contact with patients. Please beware and look elsewhere for a physician. Also, reading previous reviews posted on various other sites I read that he claims to be a Harvard graduate, which is not true (which can be independently verified) adding fodder to his lack of integrity and character that others have posted. I highly recommend you contact the Florida Department of Health Investigative Services for further information. Please consider another physician.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. J. Anthony Trott's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)