Ratings for Dr. J. Anthony Trott

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Wow... a doctor that has big city knowledge combined with small town care and compassion I have major health issues and spend most of my time in doctors offices . Dr. Trott is a role model for other doctors in Lake City on how to treat patients with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

what a pleasure it was to find a Dr. in Lake City Fl. that is really thorough and a pleasure to meet. The Staff is really nice and all I can say is if you need a Dermatologist this is the place . The Dr. also plays guitar . Marie and Hanna are just the nicest and become friends immediately.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Trott runs a little behind sometimes as any other doctor . This is because he is so good at what he dose. He is professional and explains everything to you. My whole family goes to this Dr. even my sister-in-law who happens to live 200 miles away. You do not have to wait that long. We never did , neither did anyone else in the waiting room when any one of us had gone. In fact on 2 occasions I saw 2 different doctors that I know as his patients . So this should speak for itself. If He has doctors for patients that should tell you that even doctors trust him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr Trott knows what He is doing. He took his time and explained all of my options. Staff was friendly and my appointment time was right, if you have to wait it is because he is with someone else and explaining there care or doing surgery on a patient. Know one can tell how long it will take to talk to you or do the surgery until you are in the room. And if you do have surgery he will not let you leave until he know for SURE that the report comes back good. I have been there many times and I am thankful that he found my CANCER before it spread. Just remember while you wait that someone else is having something done. He is very helpful, and his knowledge is worth your time. Cancer any form big or little is a bad thing. Glad he can see it before I let it get worse. Thank you more than once....

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I arrived on time for my appt and waited to be seen for an hour and a half. I was finally taken into an examination room and I waited some more. I stepped out of the room and noticed that people who arrived after me had already been seen and were leaving. I questioned a staff member and she said that she told the doctor 5 times that I was in the room waiting. Once she said that I walked out the door I will never ever go there again or refer anyone to him. He is just plain inconsiderate, rude, and unprofessional. Don't go see him unless you want to wait for OVER TWO HOURS and never be seen.

Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr Trott knows what He is doing. He took his time and explained all of my options. Staff was friendly and my appointment time was right on the dot. Great overall experience.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Trott and was very pleased with the visit. He definitely cares about the well-being of his patients. I felt comfortable and knew great care was being given to me. The newly hired staff was very friendly, professional, and punctual about scheduling. I was seen at my scheduled appointment time. My overall experience has been satisfying and I'd recommend anyone to Dr. Trott's office.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. J. Anthony Trott's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's not actually a dermatologist, but he advertises as if he is, which is fraud!!!"

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Wow... a doctor that has big city knowledge combined with small town care and compassion I have major health issues and spend most of my time in doctors off..."

January 5, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "32024" to "32025". Address has been updated from "None" to "480 Southwest Main Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13867581965".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr.Trott for years now. I have been to almost every Dermotologist in Florida and Dr. Trott is hands down the best at what he does. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "what a pleasure it was to find a Dr. in Lake City Fl. that is really thorough and a pleasure to meet. The Staff is really nice and all I can say is if you need..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Trott runs a little behind sometimes as any other doctor . This is because he is so good at what he dose. He is professional and explains everything to you...."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Trott knows what He is doing. He took his time and explained all of my options. Staff was friendly and my appointment time was right, if you have to wait it ..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I arrived on time for my appt and waited to be seen for an hour and a half. I was finally taken into an examination room and I waited some more. I stepped out o..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Trott knows what He is doing. He took his time and explained all of my options. Staff was friendly and my appointment time was right on the dot. Great overal..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an appointment with Dr. Trott and was very pleased with the visit. He definitely cares about the well-being of his patients. I felt comfortable a..."

December 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3490934'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

March 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3490934'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 24, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Anthony" to "J. Anthony"

July 9, 2012