Ratings for Dr. E Naiker

Dr. Naiker became my first family Dr. after many years without a family physician. She is extremly thorough and continually monitoring me. I have a number of issues and she is very conscientious with referrals to specialist in order for me to obtain the very best of care. I am very greatful for diligence. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Naiker is wonderful. Aside from strictly medical, she also has a humanistic side.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Naiker is currently on maternity leave. Her replacement spent so much time re-filling a prescription that my other issue was deemed outside of the "one issue per visit" limitation even though I had clearly stated that both issues needed to be addressed on the phone when I made the appointment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Young doctor - learning as she goes. I was prescribed medication by Dr. Naiker for several months to treat symptoms. Another Doctor that took over for her during maternity leave sent me for a blood test and concluded that I had a condition that needed to be treated by a specialist. So experience does count. If you suspect you may have a serious issue, try to see someone else with more experience.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Naiker is very knowledgeable and helpful. She is empathetic to patient problems. She is young but has become increasingly effective by dint of hard work. She is very innovative with office practices and very determined to give patients a good experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Naiker has proven to be an exceptional doctor and our family is very fortunate to have her as our family physician. She is very kind, competent and proactive. She has been very supportive and knowledgeable dealing with our families health issues. She is also a lovely person.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Naiker herself is amazing, her staff; receptionist. Etc. Are rude and incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I started going to this doctor a while ago. She's young and inexperienced, but she is very thoughtful and thorough. I think she will become an excellent G.P. Dr. Naiker comes across as caring and involved. She seems open to discussion and is quite informed on pharmacuticals. Very good at follow up. Personally, I quite like her and her bedside manner. The staff seem very pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013