Dr. Clive Friedman

Ratings for Dr. Clive Friedman

Dr. Friedman and his staff are nothing short of wonderful! They are all kind and interactive with my children. Not only is the facility amazing for a child's needs and distractions, the staff are patient and very friendly! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have taken my two children to see Dr. Friedman for 9 years now and have always had great experiences with all the staff. Everyone has been very friendly and sensitive to my children's ever changing needs. Dr. Friedman' s approach is casual, fun and non threatening... right down to his two different coloured shoes. He and his staff have always taken the time to explain in detail what has gone on during the appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Friedman especially if you have a child who is afraid of the dentist or has anxiety! Trust me , you are in the best of hands!! J. C.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr Clive Friedman has always been polite, knowledgeable and excellent in his care. He is always learning, very clear in his explanations and his prices are better than other pediatric dentists. He has a warm caring atmosphere and takes time with each patient and their family member.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I am a local dentist in London and have worked with several pediatric dentists and have found Dr Friedman to be the most thorough and capable at treating children and especially to me he is conservative in his treatment planning. All my pediatric referrals go to his practice including my youngest son who required significant treatment under general anesthetic. He has my confidence and trust.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

We love Dr Clive and his team. Always kind and patient with the kids. Even available for a phone consultation on a weekend when my son broke his tooth while we were away on holiday.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

All 3 of my children have been treated with kindness by Dr Friedman and his staff. The treatment they have received is excellent and made a difference in their oral health.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Friedman is so patient and kind, very knowledgable. Staff always pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

After years of going to Dr fried mans office, and being a dental assistants realized that my sons Odsp was being charged for things that weren't being done.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Absolutely wonderful dentist. So knowledgable and kind. Sees children others will not. Definitely the best pediatric dentist in the London area. amazing clinic and wonderful professional staff. Nothing but praise for Dr. Clive!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

He was amazing! With a quote of $5500.00 from another dentist, Dr.Friedman did my daughters surgery for her teeth for $2800.00. He took good care of my daughter.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013