Ratings for Dr. Deb Brodie

Dr. Brodie has been my Doctor for many, many years. She is compassionate, willing to listen, non judgemental, and sincere. I can talk to her about anything and she respects my opinion. She doesn't push the drugs on you. She knows that I prefer to go the natural way first. Thanks Dr. Brodie!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Brodie has been my GP for 30 years. She is a great listener and truly cares for her patients. When I needed surgery and was being put off by my general surgeon for a bowel resection due to recurring blockages as a result of endometriosis on the colon, she helped me navigate the system, getting me admitted to hospital and having the on-call surgeon agree to see me for assessment. My previous general surgeon had just kept putting me off, wanting to wait 6 months after hysterectomy for inflammation to abate. Dr. Brodie also recommended a low-residue diet while I awaited surgery, something no other dr. had mentioned, diagnosed acidosis when my ostomy output was excessive and recommended sodium bicarbonate solution to treat it. Again, no one else had done so. Her experience shows! She created appointments for me on short notice whenever I needed a pre-op physical or was having post-operative challenges. Unfortunately, she does not take new patients. It will be a sad day for her patients when Dr. Brodie retires. There are never enough doctors like her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Deb Brodie is the most compassionate, sincere and interested in her patients doctor I have ever had. She has been my doctor for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Listens to what you have to say. If she can't fix the problem, she sends you to someone who can. Dr. Brodie is very interested in all her patients.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I've had Dr.Deb Brodie for a doctor for over 20 years. She's the BEST DOCTOR ever!!! Another friend of mine has had her for longer and says the same!! If you're lucky enough to get her as your doctor you should feel truly blessed!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012