Ratings for Dr. Sioban Dawson

Dr Dawson always gives plenty of time to listen to your problem. She has a very caring manner. She is thorough and not afraid to give referrals when needed. She also has some personal expertise/experience with young atheletes and appropriate diet/iron/recovery recommendations. My daughter and I have been very happy with Dr Dawson. The receptionists have been hit and miss over the years at Caulfeild, but there has been an excellent young lady running the Caulfeild desk for some time now.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Excellent physician, I couldn't ask for a more competent and knowledgeable doctor. I trust her implicitly. She has supported me through some challenging family crisises and her concern, compassion and understanding truly held me up when my world felt like it was falling apart. I feel very fortunate that she is my doctor. (Not so enthusiastic about the front desk staff!)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

What a thrill to find a doctor that is very knowledgeable, careful, and sincere. She is an extremely nice lady, explains things very well, is very low key and approachable, and seems to really know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

This is an intelligent, thoughtful, considerate and empathetic physician. I can not recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013