West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed

Dr Mohamed is the best podiatrist in my opinion. After a very long struggle, she isolated the problem and gave me a treatment plan which is working. This is after struggling for almost 2 years! She is highly knowledgeable, kind and pragmatic. Her staff are well trained, fabulous and always eager to help. My family doctor suggested I try her as the orthotics weren't fixing my problems and I am so grateful I did.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I’m a 32 year old, active female. Had a bunion removed from my right foot back in April and while the Dr. and most of her staff were really kind and accommodating, I have a really ugly scar (I don’t usually scar this bad); my foot still looks bruised 7 months later, and I doubt that will ever go away; my toe isn’t very straight so it still looks like I have a slight bunion, and the area where the pin was put in looks thick and unattractive. Dr. Mohamed said that she couldn’t make my toe straighter because it wouldn’t fit in my shoes which still doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.... but to top it off, I still have pain in my bunion and can’t move my big toe the way I use to. I say that I still have a bunion because that’s how it looks/feels, so that says a lot about what was done. I will more than likely go elsewhere for the removal of the bunion on my left foot and sadly may end up needing a revision on my right...

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

My problem is flat feet. After several unsuccessful attempts at inserts done by other Podiatrists, I came to Dr. Mohamed through reading this website. She is extremely knowledgeable and outstandingly patient with my complaints . Very kind and friendly to boot ! Now my inserts are very comfortable and does its job perfectly ! The entire staff is also A-1 . This is THE clinic to go to !

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Thank u Dr. Mohamed and to your amazing staff! I had a bunion removed never felt pressured. Dr. Mohamed always takes time to explain things truly did not Think doctors and staff that really cared existed but they do. I would recommend and give a AAAPlus to Dr. Mohamed and her team, Thanks again

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

My Austin Bunionectomy surgery went smoothly- A++ professional service from staff and Dr. Mohamed. I was walking the beach within two months of the surgery. Clean and well run clinic.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

This is not a just simple pedicure this is a real foot care and the technicians are very good.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Mohamed and her staff are truely superstars. Right from the front desk to the Pedicurist, everybody takes utmost care of you. Roberta and Rahul are very professional and always willing to help. Dr. Mohamed is very thorough and very professional. Your staff is very friendly and understanding. The level of care is excellent. This is a very good place to come and I give the staff and doctor my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I was thrilled to find Dr. M after so many doctors were unable to help me with a painful ankle fusion . She was kind and generous with her time and medical knowledge . Found the best solution to help me. The staff were also very competent and helpful . The medical pedicure is wonderful and I have learned so much about proper foot care.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

The Best Medical Pedicure I have ever had! Not easy to find-- most podiatrists just shave off excess callus and call it a day-- not here! The technicians and Dr. Mohamed do the FULL pedicure. Thank-you!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Mohamed – thank you for the beautiful surgical result on my foot. I could not be happier. The ugly bunion is gone and now my toe is straight and you can barely see the scar. I greatly appreciate the time and efforts you take to sit down with your patients and answer each and every question of theirs. It makes me feel aware and very safe. The system you have is very thorough and very professional. Your staff is very friendly and understanding. The level of care is top notch. Thank you for making this life changing experience so simple and pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cantonese