West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed

Dr Mohamed is the best podiatrist in my opinion. After a very long struggle, she isolated the problem and gave me a treatment plan which is working. This is after struggling for almost 2 years! She is highly knowledgeable, kind and pragmatic. Her staff are well trained, fabulous and always eager to help. My family doctor suggested I try her as the orthotics weren't fixing my problems and I am so grateful I did.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Very rushed and superficial assessment with orthotics she prescribed left me with a useless pair i could not use. Her assessment pretty much consisted of running her and under the soles of my feet.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Excellent foot surgeon! Highly recommend Dr. Mohamed. Very genuine and friendly. I am happy to write that I received excellent service at the foot clinic. All my appointments for my surgery time and after care treatments were made in advance and I was treated with special care from the beginning to the end. She straightened and fixed up my bunion joint and also removed my neuroma in the operating room at the clinic. Beautiful results. Surgical scars can barely be seen. I plan on doing my left foot in 6 months time. I am so impressed and so happy with the kindness and quality of care and service.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Great service great staff. Dr. Mohamed does great work!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Not very pleased with dr Mohamed said I had a pinched nerve in my foot. Suggested cortisone which I went to pharmacy and purchased.the day she did the injection was when she told me it possibly would do nothing which exactly happened. Would of appreciated more information before but she did not seem to have much time for me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed

West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed's response
If you are our patient, we strongly recommend you to call us and book a complimentary appointment so that we can discuss all the different options that would work for you. A consultation appointment with cortisone injection will take approximately 45-50 minutes at the West Vancouver Foot clinic. This kind of procedure is taken very seriously. There is a thorough discussion with the patient in advance with proper medical history and physical exam conducted to determine where on the foot the the pain is originating from and what is the cause of the pain and the area of concern is examined very carefully. All conservative treatment options are suggested to the patient with respect to changes in shoe gear, supportive insoles or orthotics, rehabilitation modalities, laser treatments, and/or prescriptions medications, etc. before an invasive cortisone injection procedure is conducted. This procedure, itself, takes considerable time and effort to conduct. This is handled very responsibly with a team approach. As with all invasive procedures conducted at the clinic, follow up appointments and discussions are scheduled with the patient and these are strongly encouraged after the procedure. These follow-up appointments are always no charge. Most people ensure to have their questions answered with full satisfaction before they proceed and Dr. Mohamed really encourages this dialogue and rapour with the patient.

Submitted March 19, 2018

We had tried many different places to remove a big, massive wart from my daughter's foot and nothing was working. It was in the shape of huge pimple. Very unsightly. The wart was very stubborn and it was very frustrating to deal with. I was recommended by my family doctor to come here and the foot doctor removed the wart surgically. It was instant, quick and easy. The procedure was performed with local anesthesia and it was done professionally and meticulously. The results are great.I feel so blessed that I found this foot doctor. She is really great and was very nice to my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I visited West Vancouver Foot Clinic for my foot pain which was due to hiking and walking without proper shoes. The Doctor was very kind and she provided me with a set of 4 laser treatments which was part of consultation fee. The treatment was really effective and help me recover from the unbearable pain that I underwent. I also got a pair of orthopedic shoe from them that has more support and comfortable to wear.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

My problem is flat feet. After several unsuccessful attempts at inserts done by other Podiatrists, I came to Dr. Mohamed through reading this website. She is extremely knowledgeable and outstandingly patient with my complaints . Very kind and friendly to boot ! Now my inserts are very comfortable and does its job perfectly ! The entire staff is also A-1 . This is THE clinic to go to !

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Thank u Dr. Mohamed and to your amazing staff! I had a bunion removed never felt pressured. Dr. Mohamed always takes time to explain things truly did not Think doctors and staff that really cared existed but they do. I would recommend and give a AAAPlus to Dr. Mohamed and her team, Thanks again

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

My Austin Bunionectomy surgery went smoothly- A++ professional service from staff and Dr. Mohamed. I was walking the beach within two months of the surgery. Clean and well run clinic.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

West Van Foot Clinic, Dr. Shenin Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cantonese