Ratings for Dr. Jameela Jifri

Dr. Jifri is very professional and caring with her patients. I was very pleased with how much time she spent speaking to me about my concerns. She was great with my kids and offers free consults. I will be coming to Huron Dental from now on!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Jafri is Very professional and caring. Staff is also nice. Best service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Great Dentist. Spends a lot of time, thorough in her examination, would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Jari is so empathetic , understanding, caring, and gentle. I called her office for emergency dental. My pain was EXCRUCIATING! When I arrived, I was seen quickly. She explained to me what she thought would be the best route for removing my tooth. I was so nervous about the pain that I wanted to be put to sleep. I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THAT MY TOOTH WAS EXTRACTED! That is how amazing and gentle she is! The pain was minimal. She definitely has magic hands! Her staff at the front does need customer service training. Especially since they are dealing with patients that are in discomfort after a dental procedure. Despite that, I am definitely going to be seeing her again for my dental needs. Thank you so much Dr. Jifri!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I visited Dr. Jameela's Clinic with some serious dental problems few weeks before. Dr. Jameel was highly professional and of caring nature. The Hygienist Lakshmi was another blessing to make it easy for me there and I strongly recommend Huron Dental Centre and Dr. Jameela to any one looking for the best Dentist in Town.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Very caring and thorough....i have been visiting her for over 5 years

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

she has a nice staff just to rip you off. Don't go to her even if she be the only dentist in this world.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Very nice staff! Cleanings are not as thorough as other dentists I have had in the past.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Her staff is lovely! She does free consultations, and prices are very reasonable. However, she could work on her punctuality and show more interest in her patients. She also said I needed 2 root canals done, but when I asked a different dentist, I was told I only needed fillings...so I'd recommend getting a second opinion!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012