Ratings for Dr. Henry Fast

At first my son was in counselling then referred to dr fast. We had a huge meeting with close to 10 Drs, residents etc my son was very uncomfortable. I wanted to get to the problem so I explained issues to dr fast. He then prescribed anti depressants and wrote out a report about how there is maternal-child "issues" and that I had no discretion in what I said in front of my son. Will never go back and see him again. I would rather drive 5 hours then go to him. Also seems somewhat rude and no follow up really.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had to take my son to this Dr. because I live outside the city. We are not given any rights to choose who we see. This Dr. was made medication recommendations that were grossly dangerous. The family Dr. said he would not prescribe the med/ doses he recommended.After a hard fought battle I found a way for a second opinion. The second psychiatrist was shocked at what was recommended. he said he likely would have killed my son.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015