Ratings for Dr. Henry Fast

One meeting with this guy and I pulled my son right out. I would never recommend this guy ever to help any child. He is a medication pusher so he doesn't have to deal with this underlying issues! Very unprofessional and seemed like we were a waste of time. Shame on whoever allowed this monster to allow him to have this job with children!! Once I find out how to file a complaint about him I will be filing one.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

At first my son was in counselling then referred to dr fast. We had a huge meeting with close to 10 Drs, residents etc my son was very uncomfortable. I wanted to get to the problem so I explained issues to dr fast. He then prescribed anti depressants and wrote out a report about how there is maternal-child "issues" and that I had no discretion in what I said in front of my son. Will never go back and see him again. I would rather drive 5 hours then go to him. Also seems somewhat rude and no follow up really.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had to take my son to this Dr. because I live outside the city. We are not given any rights to choose who we see. This Dr. was made medication recommendations that were grossly dangerous. The family Dr. said he would not prescribe the med/ doses he recommended.After a hard fought battle I found a way for a second opinion. The second psychiatrist was shocked at what was recommended. he said he likely would have killed my son.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015