Ratings for Dr. Laura Wan

Dr. Wan has been my dentist for 15 years. She is very knowledgeable, is always looking out for my best interests, is on time, I never had any problems with her work, I have many family members and friends that see her as well. I have never heard of anyone having any problems or being unhappy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

This is the least competent dentist I have ever experienced. Horrible experience! Will never go back.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable and personable! Dr. Wan is as good with children as she is with adults. She sets high ethical standards and is patient and has a gift with fearful patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

has a gentle touch and careful hands which is what i most want in a dentist. very happy with her

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr wan has is amazing with children. My daughter gets excited when its time for her check up. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Very friendly, awesome dentist! Always concerned about patients and is great with children. I would recommended her to anyone :) The staff is also friendly and the office has an inviting atmosphere.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. wan has been my doctor for 3 years and i love her!! always so kind and gentle. i have referred a lot of my family members and friends to her and all have agreed she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012