Ratings for Dr. Craig Fielding

Dr. Fielding gave me 3 nipples after a bilateral breast reduction in 2005. The end of the incision wasn't properly sutured it looks like a nipple after the healing process. I found him culturally insensitive, even plainly racist. He poorly chose his words to talk about a trip he had taken to my home country decades before I met him. He just lacks professionalism. I would never refer any one to him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I should have had second doubts when he wouldnt show one past gynecomastia picture in office or on his website. had gynecomastia surgery done twice with docotro fielding, The first surgery looked like two different people operated on each side. a student one on the left and an average surgeon on theright. My left nipple was indented and a huge chucnk of gland was left hanging over the top of my nipple. ohip paid part of surgery and dr fielding charged me 3000 dollars. He admitted after one year the surgery wasnt done well blaming it on fat even though and endocrinologist and ultar sound said it was breast tissue. So dr fielding charged me 1050 more dollars to operate again. What happened the lump of breast tissue above left nipple looks even more pronunced because he tryed to use lipo and now left several hard lumps of what he claims are now scare tissue mixed in with the previous lump. so i have paid 4000 dollars for the run around and a botched surgery. I have never been more disapointed in my life . If in june this issue is not resolved i will be showing youtube videos of before and afters of my chest and flooding chat rooms with my messed up surgery.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I have been going to Dr, Fielding for a number of years and he has been very thorough, honest and caring. I know exactly what is going on and he answers questions very clearly.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

He performed minor surgery on me. The process, both the consultation and actual surgery, left me with a feeling of complete confidence. Chatty!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

had minor surgery with him and he was very efficient and caring. Great sense of humour also

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015