Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Picciotti

Having to go to the ER for pain complications from a surgery you are afraid that the doctors are going to look at you like you are seeking pain pills. I was terrified and in extreme pain. The nurse did not even finish taking my information before he came into the room to talk to me and figure out what was going on. I have unfortunately had my share of doctors and none compared to him. He walked out of the room and I was already being taking for tests. There was no waiting. He tried everything to relieve my pain and the nurse that worked with him was amazing too. He answered not only all my questions but my mothers as well. He even offered advice of what to do if his game plan did not work for me within a few days. I would love to have him as my doctor again if I needed to be seen in the ER. He was very knowledgeable and caring about his patients. He spoke clearly and did not dismiss any of our concerns. He even reached out to my surgeon who is two hours away via phone to make sure everyone was on the same page. I feel if I saw any other doctor I would of been given a pain pill and sent on my way. I am forever grateful for him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Chris Picciotti treated me for back pain.. For the person who left the comment that they were not satisfied with Chris and that he is focused on his looks...well I am good looking also so it did not bother me that he focuses on the way he looks. Dr Picciotti did seem knowledgeable and he answered all my questions...He did help me a great deal... he did have an attitude that he was very sure of himself. But that is probably a good thing especially when you are a physician...I would recommend Chris as an ER doc.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Unprofessional and inexperienced. Instead of answering questions and reassuring his ER patients, he's too busy contemplating on his looks, and bragging about how he's the head doctor of all the residents in the ER. He did not make me feel like I was being medically treated at all and left his resident to do so. Even his resident was BETTER than him in terms of providing me information on an infection that I had and prescribing me medication for it. The ER is a place to HELP patients and save lives quickly and not use their time to find validation for your looks or your credentials.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012