You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen Tallman

After a number of failed attempts with psychologists, I found Dr. Karen. I have been a patient for 8 years. She is fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and happy to explain things. She is kind and honest. She is not afraid to go above and beyond and has been a huge help with my other health issues. Dr. Karen uses a variety of approaches and is very respectful of what is needed to be worked on. She will challenge you but will never push you out of your comfort zone. I am very thankful to have Dr. Tallman on my health team and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I worked with Dr.Tallman for about 2 years and I found her very insightful, kind and understanding. She has an array of techniques she uses and is invested in finding one that will work with you. She is lovely and I highly recommend a session with her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Karen Tallman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a number of failed attempts with psychologists, I found Dr. Karen. I have been a patient for 8 years. She is fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and ..."

February 18, 2015