Ratings for Dr. Fariba Nazemi

Extremely rude and pushy. In a rush after a 2 hour wait. Decided I wasn't important and provided the incorrect diagnosis. Very unprofessional. Don't recommend anyone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Hi I had lesser surgery in April .but I am still waiting for healthy eyes..Dr told me surgery was a success. But lot's off problem. My reading is very bad sometimes can't see clear with glasses. Lot's dirt or somethings can't get rid of it wash them with cool water warm pad. Eye drops. I'm very furstaing. My be I made a mistake by going for surgery.Help me if you can. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr. Nazemi and Dr. Jenna! At 18 months my daughter was diagnosed with strabismus (one eye crossing in). On such a young toddler they managed to do a thorough eye examination and prescribed her glasses which worked to straighten the eye cross. Just this past year, after monitoring her for 2 years and trying patching and strengthening of her prescription, Dr. Nazemi performed a surgery on her eye muscles. She put me completely at ease throughout the entire process and the results have been incredible! My daughter's vision has improved drastically in the 6 months since the surgery, and the eye no longer crosses in. Dr. Jenna makes the appointments fun and my daughter looks forward to going and playing the "eye games." Dr. Nazemi and Dr. Jenna have taken excellent care of my daughter and the results have been incredible. Yes we've had to wait on occasion but given we are dealing with something as important as my daughter's eyes/vision (both function and appearance), I'd say being in great hands is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

This clinic had some of the fastest waiting times compared to downtown , while yes the waits can be long within the office , overall the staff makes up for it, from the receptionist to the technicians (Jennifer I'm rooting for yea your so amazing with me and the kids I see you working with ) and of course to my eye surgeon Dr. Fariba Nazemi, she has to be the most understanding , patient , eye surgeon I've met , she's very patient and assuring and works well to listen to you and assure you, she's also perfect in what she does , I came in with a lazy eye that had a 35 degree right turn, which now only has a .8 percent right turn , but that's not all, the surgery was so successful for the first time my brain is using both eyes to focus, creating a better depth perception with 3D vision thanks to this successful surgery I have better vision, from the referral from my eye doctor to less then 2 months to get in to see the doctor and within a month after that for eye surgery at Brampton civic if your willing to go the extra mile they will too and I will always use this eye clinic and doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This is like a cattle factory , a warehouse of people. Punctuality is none exisient . Booking too many people for the staff they have . They dont care if you wait, your time is not important to them . Its all about the money , more people more money . Sign on counter APPOINTMENT WAIT 1-3 HOURS . Are you kidding?

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I've been taking my now 2 year old to Dr. Nazemi for the last year. She has always shown great care and been good at answering all questions.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Received excellent service from all staff and Doctor Nazemi. Everyone was efficient and thorough. I was pleased with my surgical outcome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Seen her at Uptown Eye Specialist on Steeles. Ave. West. Place is packed but the reality is ophthalmologist are in demand these days so we have to deal with it. Staff was efficient . They don't give out Happy Meals but they did their job in a concise and professional manner. Dr. Nazemi was actually pleasant and straight forward. She knows here stuff and I had 100% confidence in her diagnosis. Is she a small talk type? Nope but she was friendly enough and answered all my questions. I was never rushed out nor did she ever cut me off or be rude to me. Reading these reviews I was expecting a dragon instead of a doctor. I wonder how moronic some of these reviewers are or how rude they are because I seen a couple of idiots in the waiting room always complaining and nagging about a 1/2 hr. wait. I did about 6 tests and seen the doctor in 1.40 minutes in total. I would say that's pretty damn efficient and if I was at my summer home in Florida......well this visit would have cost me thousands....it was free so settle down people.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

This doctor was totally wrong with my diagnosis. I was referred to her by my optometrist after a complete evaluation by him. I had a great degree of decreased vision in my left eye. When I attended her clinic the same tests the optometrist had done were completed again. On the suggestion of the optometrist my family M.D. had already sent me for a carotid doppler ultrasound which showed 50% blockage in my left carotid artery. Even though my family doctor felt this was not the reason for the decreased vision Dr. Nazemi said she felt that was the cause & that I "was lucky" . Even though my eye pressures were within normal limits she asked if I wanted eye drops for glaucoma. When I asked if I had glaucoma, she said, no. Why then would I want drops for a condition I did not have? She said "come back in six months". Thank goodness, my family doctor decided to send me to a vascular surgeon for follow-up regarding the results of the carotid doppler. He completed further tests & determined that the carotid issue was not causing the decreased vision issues. He ordered a MRI & discovered a benign brain tumor compressing my left optic nerve . The vascular surgeon has now referred me to a neurosurgeon. He does not know why Dr. Nazemi missed this. I could have lost my sight completely. I would advise anyone & everyone to stay away from this doctor. The clinic she works at in Brampton is too busy & disorganized to provide proper care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Teerible experience.....probably the worst patient experience ive had...Dr. Nazemi should take a class is how to deliver information to patients.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016