Ratings for Dr. Leila Gibson

I've seen her in the past. She helped me so much. She isn't with the company I knew where she was... She was good to me and i like to rejoin. Anyone can help me find where I can make appointment with her please let me know.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

omg.. is the worst.. never seen something like that..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I was incredibly disappointed. It took me 10 years to work up the courage to get help for anxiety and OCD. On my first visit, this doctor half-listened to my story, interrupted several times and made a fast diagnosis. Then, she proceeded to talk about her other patients. Every appointment after that, she was late, so we were always in a rush. She was always rushing me out the door so she could see her next patient. I would try to tell her about my week and she would cut me off after a few seconds to put on a guided meditation CD. There was never a plan for my recovery. One time, I opened one of my eyes during the meditation and saw her eyes were closed, too. She was using my 30-minute session to do her own personal relaxation session. When I was downsized, she became obsessed with finding me a new job. (I was handling it myself.) The last straw for me was the day her staff kept me waiting in an empty waiting room for 50 extra minutes until I asked them what was going on. She was alone in her office the whole time. They hadn't bothered to ask her if she was free and she hadn't bothered to check on her appointment. She then berated me for five minutes for not "standing up to the staff" and then sent me out the door because I was responsible for missing my appointment. I called my GP and cancelled all future appointments on the spot. I have been treating myself with my version of ERP since then and have had moderate success. I just can't stomach another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Very unprofessional. Talked about herself all the time. Whining on to me about her deadbeat ex husband feeding her child nothing but kraftdinner is NOT about making me feel comfortable to open up about my own life. It is rather being self-centered. Egotistical comes to mind too. Seeing me often and having me do nothing but listen to taaped breathing exercices during most appointments is not practising psychiatry it is overbilling the sysem. I was referred by an very upset family doctor to another psychiatrist. What a night and day difference.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Kind, but clueless and confused. About as knowledgeable as the other quacks who are her colleagues. Sees bipolar under every rock and willing to prescribe toxic brain shrinking neuroleptics like Seroquel for her sketchy bipolar labelling. Some idea of the dangers of benzos, but that is about it. Desk covered in garbage.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Leila Gibson has helped me in so many ways I am beyond thankful. The rude comments about her stories aren't necessary. She diagnosed me accurately and we spent months doing talk therapy before we BOTH agreed to the addition of medication to my therapy. I feel better about myself, my life, and my relationship with people has improved.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

BEST PSYCHIATRIST EVER. Can not wait to see her this afternoon :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

To the people that are saying she talks too much about herself and other patients, you are wrong. Have you not noticed that every single time you see her she always asks how you are and what's going on in your life? She uses things as a reference to subjects about YOU, not about her. She is awesome. Accurately diagnosed me with Bipolar Disorder II and is extremely knowledgable about it. She is not a pill pusher and knows her stuff when it comes to medications. Her accent may be tough at times but she is fully aware of that, just ask her to clarify. The staff are always friendly and they go out of their way to call you the day before your appointment, convenient and refreshing. Leila is wonderful. As a person and as a doctor she is really great. If you want a doctor that tells you what to do and doesn't care about what you feel then she is NOT THHE doctor for you. She continues to help me day by day and always makes me feel great. I would recommend her to anyone dealing with psychological issues.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Needs to not talk at all and just listen. Barely understand a word anyway.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I went to this Dr being told that she was going to be helpful. She did help me for the first few sessions giving me the right medication prescription. But after that the appointments made me bitter towards her. She has used sarcasm on me, and always talks; Never letting me get any words in. We would spend half an our in the room and she would always talk about herself. I was told it was to make the patient more comfortable, but that's complete B.S. She made me close up, and become bitter towards her. I have no respect or trust in her. She has treated me awfully. I don't know why people say that she's helpful. She seems more biased if anything. I would recommend finding another doctor instead of her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015