Dr. Jordan Ausmus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jordan Ausmus

Been going to Dr Ausmus for a few years and for he longest time I thought I was just going to have to live with my back pain and headaches. NUCCA treatment has changed how I feel. Great staff and friendly atmosphere. I recommend Dr Ausmus to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Ausmus for 6 months now and the difference has been incredible. He has given me my life back. No more headaches, neck or back pain. NUCCA is so gentle. No cracking or popping which I was grateful for. He took x-rays before he adjusted me and then took them afterwards to make sure he got a good correction before sending me home. He and his staff are so kind, they make me feel like I’m part of their family every time I go in. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Ausmus.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I've being seeing Dr. Ausmus for a few months and I couldn't be more pleased with my progress and results. He explains NUCCA Chiropractic in such a way that made it so easy to understand. His staff are friendly and it's always a fun atmosphere in his office. I would highly recommend Dr Ausmus and his Advanced Wellness office to anyone suffering pain!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Sadly there's no way to give 6 starts. When I went to see Dr. Ausmus I was skeptical, but there's simply no arguing with the results. I went for 3 treatments and found I my pain and discomfort were significantly reduced. Jordan was professional and spent a significant amount of time explaining exactly what he was doing and why. I'm a big fan. Andrew Yull

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Ausmus is the only Chiropractor I trust my family with

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Ausmus is very helpful and has changed my life. His gentle adjustments have me looking forward to my appointments and has taken away my pain from migraines and Sciatica and I would highly recommend him to anyone!! NUCCA Is truly amazing and so is Dr. Ausmus

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Ausmus is very knowledgable and caring.. He goes above and beyond to help maintain my health. He always has a smile on his face and makes you feel welcome along with his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Ausmus.. He's awesome!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was very impressed with the way Dr. Ausmus explained NUCCA. He is an amazing doctor and I'm glad I found him. He was able to help my headaches and hip pain. His office is very welcoming. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I have dealt with headaches my entire life until getting under Dr. Ausmus' care. I am a new person. His technique is so gentle and yet has been life changing for me. I will always be so grateful for him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Great chiropractor who saved my life from agonizing pain and depression.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Jordan Ausmus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ausmus practices the NUCCA Upper Cervical Chiropractic procedure. NUCCA is unique because it frees the nervous system of interference by using a precise, non-invasive, gentle adjustment technique. There is no twisting or cracking of the spine as well, every adjustment is unique to the individual and is performed after analyzing precise x-rays taken of the individual.

• English

• Migraine
  • Neck pain
  • Sciatica
  • Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
  • Dizziness
  • Chronic fatigue syndrome
  • Back pain
  • High blood pressure (hypertension)
  • Anxiety