Ratings for Dr. David Walker

Experienced and tons of knowledge...great experience...only doctor I know that does his own follow-up phone calls.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Walker and his staff are wonderful. I had to have a complicated tooth extraction and it all went very well. My appointment was for 9:30, but traffic was awful and I didn't get there until 10:15. They had another patient when I arrived but offered me an appointment at 12:30. Since I'm from out of town this accommodation was very much appreciated. Some of the comments here state that Dr. Walker insists on general anaesthetia. It is not true. He gives sedation as well as freezing, but you are not put completely under. He and his staff are kind, professional, and excellent at what they do.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had a sizeable lump removed from my tongue that required several stitches. Not only was the surgery itself painless and stress-free but I also had a surprisingly quick recovery. Loved that he sent me home with a goodie bag and called that evening to check up on me (that never happens...) I appreciated his calm, collected demeanor. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Went to consultation to him in September and all I can say is thank god he did not do my surgery and someone else did.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

My comment applies to ONLY wisdom teeth. Firstly, this place is way over-quatoed, this is not a big issue since many of you have insurance coverage. Secondly, the doctor insist to go with general anesthesia, which is not really necessary, and such process leads to a lenghy and uncomfortable recovery period. General anesthesia is more or less bad for the body, and ethically speaking , should be used in large scale surgery or really tough process. My friend who has similar case with me had her 4 wisdom teeth removed at other clinics with less than half of what Dr. Walker's asked and recovers within a week. So do check with other clinics before you decide to go with this one.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Walker, by my dentist, to remove my impacted wisdom teeth. I can't say enough about how how positive my experience has been. As another reviewer wrote, Dr. Walker has a great bedside manner. Above and beyond this, he is knowledgeable and caring, and even called me personally (on a Saturday, no less!) to see how I was feeling the day after my surgery. Getting wisdom teeth removed isn't what I would call a fun way to spend a Friday afternoon, but Dr. Walker and his team eased my trepidation and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Nothing short of spectacular. Very calm demeanor and explains everything clearly. I had a relatively easy recovery, no bruising or much swelling. He called on a Saturday to check how I was doing which was a nice personal touch! I would recommend Dr. Walker & team in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Walker is not only extremely well qualified, but is also a truly kind person. He did four extractions for me ( at four different times), under difficult circumstances, as I am a unwell senior. I feel very lucky to be able to rely on him 100% when the chips are down. His knowledge of anesthesia is outstanding. The staff has been very supportive and went out of their way to help me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Love this doc ! Amazing bedside manner, very knowledgeable and approachable . had my wisdom tooth extracted today and was very japog with care I received. He even called in the evening to follow up . 5 stars ! Thanks , Dr Walker :) Alina

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Both of my children needed teeth extracted, one before braces & the other wisdom tooth removal. Dr. Walker's care & compassion were exceptional. Both children have no problem's after surgery & didn't even need pain medications. He even called the evening after surgery to see how they were doing. The staff were just great, made the kid's feel at ease. I would give Dr. Walker & his staff my highest recommendation. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any oral surgery.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014