Ratings for Dr. C Palatnick

Dr. Palatnick is amazing! Very kind, patient and not rushed. Did not make me feel like a "new" patient whenever I went to see her as I had experienced with another doctor in the past. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking quality care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I got transferred to Dr.Palatnick in my 2nd term of pregnancy from a seeing a different OB/GYN who was also a great doctor but had stopped practicing, so I felt a bit disappointed about it but certainly not anymore. She is a GREAT doctor to have looked after me during my pregnancy. She listened to all my concerns, made me feel comfortable, I didn't feel rushed and she gave me great advice even though this was my 3rd child. I've seen 2 other doctors in the past with my other children and Dr. Palatnick is one of the best. When I went to see her, most of the time, the wait time was about 5-10 mins. This is huge for me, I've been to other doctors and the normal waiting time was about 45mins+. I would definitely recommend Dr. Palatnick to all my friends and family. The staff was also great and friendly, always trying to accommodate the times I needed to book appointments. Thank-you Dr.P for all your help and care!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012