Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

The entire process exceeded my expectations. Dr. Motakis was very personal and took the time to answer my questions and concerns. Very pleased with the outcome of surgery and appreciated the accessibility and support following.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Motakis has done my injectables for the last 2 years. I use to see another plastic surgeon in the city but always found my face didn’t look natural. Dr. Motakis is a artist when it comes to injecting filler, I’m 53 and he has made me look naturally younger without surgery. If you are looking for an honest doctor who does an amazing job (I would rate him 10 if I could), I would highly recommend to book an appointment with his office.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Great and very helpful surgeon. I’m very satisfied with the results of my lower and upper eyelid surgery by Dr. Motakis. If you are looking for the right surgeon in Toronto I highly recommend going to Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Dr. Motakis is an exceptional doctor! He has a natural artistic ability, is down to earth, kind and very helpful. He is knowledgeable and I have full trust in him and his ability to provide the best options. I have been seeing Dr. Motakis for Botox and filler for over 5 years, I’m always impressed with the results, especially his ability to inject filler under the eyes and other areas of the face. His team is also very knowledgeable and caring, I often go for PRP facials and laser treatments with Violetta, and have had beauty booster treatments with his nurse Ruth. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Motakis and his team for any cosmetic treatments, they have always exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

I had a face lift, laser for wrinkles and fat grafting procedures done with Dr. Motakis. I'm extremely pleased with my results, I look 15 years younger and fell amazing again. The surgery, recovery and results were exactly as he had explained. If you are considering any type of surgery, especially a face lift I would highly recommend you see dr. Motakis for a consult. The team at the clinic is also very pleasant to deal with, Deborah his patient consultant is very sweet.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr Motakis amazing! Patient, experienced and an amazing eye for detail. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

After a year of researching and considering a range of options, I elected for a lower blepharoplasty and facial fat grafting with Dr. Motakis. The outcome has surpassed my expectations. I now enjoy a refreshed and rested look with a subtle improvement and a more youthful appearance. Without undergoing a full facelift, I look eight years younger. Similar to other patients, I am delighted with the results of Dr. Motakis as a cosmetic surgeon. He has an excellent eye for improved aesthetics and is a patient and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

I had a breast lift and augmentation surgery with Dr. Motakis 3 months ago. I’m extremely satisfied with the results, it definitely surpassed my expectations. Dr. Motakis took the time to explain the procedure to me end-to-end making me feel very comfortable with the whole experience. Both he and his staff are very friendly, helpful and approachable. I have recently also seen him for filler under my eyes, which looks very natural and took away from me looking tired daily, wow, what a difference! If you are looking to have any procedure done - I would unquestionably recommend Dr. Motakis!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr. Motakis is an outstanding surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for the best. He performed both a breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery on me and I am amazed with my results. After having 2 kids my body had changed and I can’t believe the amazing job he did - my body looks even better then it did prior to having my kids!! Thank you so much Dr. Motakis for being so professional and caring before, during and after the procedures! Anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon, please go see him before you book anywhere else, you will be VERY happy that you did!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

What can I say about Dr. Motakis that hasn't already been said? I go to him for injectables; his work is stunning. He produces beautiful, natural results. There are many places to go in this city for injectables and I would not go anywhere else. It can take some time to get an appointment, but it is well worth the wait. In addition, Dr. Motakis is a truly kind and gentle man with a wonderful bedside manner; he takes his time to answer your questions - you will not feel rushed. His staff is lovely as well - Anna at the front desk is so helpful and gracious.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Dimitrios Motakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment