Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

No one approaches the prospect of plastic surgery lightly. You want the best physician possible to keep you safe, understand your needs and give you spectacular, natural results. That person is Doctor Dimitrios Motakis. He is highly skilled and at the top of his game professionally. He is also intuitive and kind. These remarks also extend to his staff, and in particular to the nurses that are involved in post-operative and after-care appointments. Many thanks, Dr. Motakis!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Wish there was a higher rating than 5 star as I would award it to both Dr. Motakis and his team... I had a lot of wrinkles for my 60 years and had stopped using makeup as I hated looking in the mirror. A full hour was spent discussing possible procedures with me at my first appointment and by the time I left I knew I would leave my face in his hands. I had a facelift and an upper/lower eyelift along with some resurfacing and fat grafting around my mouth - all done during one surgery. I had not been doing botox or fillers over the years - this was a major for me. Every step of the process was such a positive experience. I felt that I was well-informed, no question was left unanswered and the care and concern provided was so genuine that it was truly amazing. He had me send daily photos post-procedure and personally responded to each and every one of them, commenting on the healing process which gave me such peace of mind. The best part of all is that the quality of his work was beyond my expectations, so much so that I told him he was an artist! It has been three months now and I have not looked back. I am wearing make-up again and am more than happy to look in the mirror (although maybe a little too much...)

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Very pleasant experience and I'm extremely happy with the results. Staff was very friendly and Dr. Motakis was very personable as well. He answered all of the questions I had and was helpful with answering questions after the procedure. So far, I'm recovering great and am very thankful! Definitely would recommend Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I visited Dr. Motakis a week ago for botox. As soon as I walked in the office I felt welcomed and cared for. This was my first time having botox done and I was very nervous about the procedure and results. Dr. Motakis was patient with me and made sure I was comfortable the entire time I was there. Wow! The results are incredible, in just 2 days the lines on my forehead disappeared. Now, a week later, my face is flawless. I feel 10 years younger, more confident and I look 'naturally' refreshed, as if I slept a full weeks rest. Not only is Dr. Motakis a wonderful, patient, caring person, he is a magnificent Dr. and a true Master of his craft. I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis and will definitely be returning.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I had surgery a month ago for a Rhytidectomy and fat grafting. I am now 64 years old and my neck seemed to be aging overnight. I had wrinkles on wrinkles they even criss-crossed. But now I cannot even express how happy I am with the results. I researched Dr.'s for over a year and boy was it worth it. Dr. Motakis by far exceeded my expectations. My family who were against the idea of plastic surgery cannot believe the results, and are very relieved that everything worked out so good. I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis to anyone even considering any plastic surgery at all. He went way beyond what I expected. I know he has his office in Toronto, but it was worth the drive from Kitchener. The staff were very friendly and didn't mind a bit when I arrived an hour before my appointment because I was afraid of traffic holdups.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I saw Dr. Motakis today for fillers and botox. I have had these procedures done at two other supposedly top surgeons in Toronto (one of them is in the same building as Dr. Motakis and the other is in Yorkville) and he is by far hands down 100% better than both of them combined! I felt truly cared for from the moment I saw him. He spent ONE HOUR explaining everything to me. What surgeon spends this much time with you? And the result is sooooo natural. He genuinely cares! As for punctuality he was right on time for my appointment. The other surgeon that I saw in the same building as Dr. Motakis made me wait 1.5 hours and rushed me out in less than 10 minutes. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon please do yourself favour and don’t fall for the marketing tactics of the plastic surgeons on Realself. Do your research and read the reviews here on Ratemds, Dr. Motakis is # 1 for a reason. He doesn’t need to market himself on Realself. I’m so glad I found him :)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Motakis had to deal with the results of unsuccessful fillers done by other doctors. After having all the fillers removed because of unevenness and lumps under my eyes, I came to see Dr. Motakis him with dark circles and deep hollows under my eyes. He patiently and compassionately recommended two options for the problem and helped me be realistic about the results. I am so pleased with his work. I feel more confident and I look refreshed instead of tired and worn. I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis. As well, I have nothing but excellent things to say about his nurse, Ruth, and his excellent staff. I am

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

sooooo good! I am thrilled with the results! Dr Motakis is great from consultation through , procedure and recovery! felt welcomed and cared for from the moment I met him. I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Motakis! Felt welcomed and cared for from the moment I met him. He spent generous time to explain everything in detail and also give his professional opinions, so that I felt completely confident before, during and after the treatment. The results are natural, I look refreshed, younger and beautiful. Dr. Motaki's staff are also warm, kind and such a pleasure to interact with. This has been the best experience so far that I've had, and I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

6 months post op (bilateral breast reduction ) and I am thrilled with the results! Dr Motakis is patient and attentive from consultation through , procedure , recovery and beyond . He truly is an artist. . I would , and have, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Dimitrios Motakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment