Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

Dr. Motakis had to deal with the results of unsuccessful fillers done by other doctors. After having all the fillers removed because of unevenness and lumps under my eyes, I came to see Dr. Motakis him with dark circles and deep hollows under my eyes. He patiently and compassionately recommended two options for the problem and helped me be realistic about the results. I am so pleased with his work. I feel more confident and I look refreshed instead of tired and worn. I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis. As well, I have nothing but excellent things to say about his nurse, Ruth, and his excellent staff. I am

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

sooooo good! I am thrilled with the results! Dr Motakis is great from consultation through , procedure and recovery! felt welcomed and cared for from the moment I met him. I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Motakis! Felt welcomed and cared for from the moment I met him. He spent generous time to explain everything in detail and also give his professional opinions, so that I felt completely confident before, during and after the treatment. The results are natural, I look refreshed, younger and beautiful. Dr. Motaki's staff are also warm, kind and such a pleasure to interact with. This has been the best experience so far that I've had, and I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

6 months post op (bilateral breast reduction ) and I am thrilled with the results! Dr Motakis is patient and attentive from consultation through , procedure , recovery and beyond . He truly is an artist. . I would , and have, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Motakis twice. On both occasions, he was able to spend a generous amount of time in consultation and follow up. He understood my goals and was able to translate into a natural result. I have confidence in his talents and honest appraisal.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Found him pretty professional. Aside from a little bit of bleeding after, it was a smooth experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Motakis is not only an artist in a world of surgeons, he is also the nicest human being on Earth! You feel welcomed, and cared for from the moment you meet him to the end of your recovery. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and attentive, and truly cares for his patient's happiness and well-being. I see Dr. Motakis for Botox, and no one can pinpoint why I don't seem to age and look 10 years younger than I am. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Motakis performed a Blepharoplasty on me - both eyes. I felt I sufferred from sagging upper and lower lids. The care and attention from the initial consultation to the day of the surgery and the post op process was world class. I feel I look 20-30 years younger than my current 52 years of age. I would highly recommend Dr Motakis for all your cosmetic needs. And would certainly go back again !!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Motakis performed an eye lift on me as well as tightening my neck. The whole experience was great. From the initial consultation through the surgery to the post surgery appointments. You can tell he really cares and his goal is to make everything look natural. I also use Dr Motakis for Botox and filler. Never any pain. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I am so pleased with the results of my breast augmentation. At first I was apprehensive about having the procedure. Dr. Motakis spent the time to answer all my questions which put me at ease by the time it was time for my surgery. The recovery was as explained and easier than I expected. The incision marks are virtually invisible. I valued his opinion in helping me select an implant that suits my body type and I think we decided on the perfect size. I never have to wait when I see him and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. I'm very pleased with my decision to have the procedure and with my choice of surgeons. Now that I know him, I would trust him for other procedures without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Dimitrios Motakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment