Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

i love this man. i had filler done almost 2 years ago and a touch up about 2 months ago. all the reviews below are true. wouldn't dream of going to another doctor. almost forgot... i LOVE debra.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Motakis and his team are just amazing! I recently had liposuction on my stomach and back (love handles) - he did a fantastic job, I could not have been happier with the results! I have also been seeing Dr. Motakis for several years for botox and fillers and the girls in his clinic for many other facial treatments. I'm so pleased with everything he has done, he makes me look natural and vibrant and at least 15 years younger!! Great work, always a pleasure coming to see you and I would highly recommend anyone that is looking for the best plastic surgeon in Toronto to go see Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Based on my recent experience, I conclude that Dr. Motakis is a perfect surgeon. Extremely skillful, knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and approachable. His warm personality and clear communication makes one feel at ease with the whole process. The clinic staff is also great, on a par with his standards. The whole experience at the clinic is very pleasant and exceeds expectations.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Words cannot even begin to express my gratitude to Dr. Motakis who has changed my outlook on life and literally turning my frown into a smile. It has been a very tumultuous year for me with all the failed attempts at facial rejuvenation by other so called plastic surgeons who all actually claimed to be the best in their field. I beg to differ and I am convinced I have now found the best plastic surgeon in Toronto and likely amongst the best in the world. Dr. Motakis is a caring, thoughtful, compassionate and most importantly skilled plastic surgeon. My previous dismissal for any further filler injections turned into positive, excited and renewed confidence in what fillers can and should achieve, a natural, flawless improved appearance. I concur with so many of the other reviews stating that Dr. Motakis is truly an artist and a sculptor. He was very patient, meticulous and conservative as he gradually filled in my hollow spaces, checking in with me along the way. In addition his gentleness, skill and technique resulted in no bruising or swelling. Not one of the other 3 plastic surgeons I went to could achieve such spectacular results. I am truly convinced now that the outcome of dermal fillers is based solely on injector and technique. Please pay heed to the words of someone who has been through it and come out on the other side finally. Look no further, Dr. Motakis is it!! Thanks also to Anna and Debra for your pleasant, friendly disposition each time I called in with questions! Keep up the excellent work!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Simply, the best! Dr. Motakis is clearly a highly skilled, highly trained surgeon using state-of-the art technology at first-rate facilities. I had an eye lift last month. The discomfort was minimal, the recovery easy and the results, soft and natural. He has an innate ability to put patients at ease, but I think it is his artistic sensibilities that set him apart. His staff were lovely.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

been going to Dr. M for 5 years now - always friendly, helpful and prompt.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Simply a Van Gogh!!! Not only is Dr. Motakis gifted with talent, he is also a wonderful, caring soul who truly cares and listens. I would not trust my face with anyone else! You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I am currently 8 months post op from a face lift, lower and upper eyelid surgery done by the most Amazing surgeon - Dr. Motakis. WOW – the results are AMAZING! After meeting with 4 other top surgeons in Toronto I am so happy that my final decision was to put my trust with Dr. Motakis! I want to thank you and your staff for providing me with the best possible medical care that I have ever experienced! Words cannot describe the professionalism, knowledge, kindness and comfort that he provided me with. My results are remarkable, he is a perfectionist, my family and friends cannot believe how great and NATURAL the results are and I myself am so happy and confident each and every day. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me! If you are reading this please make sure to go see Dr. Motakis before you book a surgery anywhere else, you will be happy you did. I highly recommend Dr. Motakis for the best results!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I had a tummy tuck 2 months ago. I can’t believe how fantastic it turned out. I am so happy with the results! I found the care pre, during and post-op to be amazing. The facilities and over night staff were terrific. I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis, staff and facilities to anyone. My only regret is that I didn’t do this 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Six months have passed since I had my breast augmentation surgery (lift and implants) with Dr. Motakis. I am still in shock with the amazing job that he did, he is one of a kind! Not only a professional, but a very kind man. He took his time from the minute I walked in his office to explain everything about the procedure, provided me with many before and after pictures and answered all my questions and concerns. He was the third doctor I went for a consultation and as soon as I walked out of his office I knew he would be the only one I would trust to perform this procedure on me. He is absolutely amazing!!! Both he and his team are highly skilled and truly honest individuals that provide great care thorough the full process. Excellent Surgeon who I would go back to for any procedures and would highly recommend to my family and friends! If you are thinking of getting anything done make sure to go see Dr. Motakis for a consult, you will definitely be very satisfied with his work!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Dimitrios Motakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Banner Health