Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios Motakis

Recently I had a couple of treatments done by Dr. Motakis, and the results are so beautiful, I'm very, very happy with everything. He's incredibly talented, and also has a warm presence. He took the time to explain everything in detail, so that I felt completely confident before, during and after the treatment. The results are natural, I look refreshed, younger and beautiful. Dr. Motaki's staff are also warm, kind and such a pleasure to interact with. This has been the best experience so far that I've had, and I would highly recommend Dr. Motakis.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

If you are considering plastic surgery or facelift and you are looking for perfect, youthful, beautiful and natural looking results, Dr Motakis is the only one surgeon to work with. I interviewed numerous surgeons over the course of several years. I asked many detailed questions about the plastic surgery procedure and technique, and of course the cost, ultimately Dr Motakis was the overwhelming winner. I am so glad and Happy for my choice of Dr Motakis as my Plastic Surgeon. I cannot say enough about how excellent and smooth my experience was from the first interview to the final check up of the procedure. Please, just do yourself a favour, look no further. Dr. Motakis is simply the Top in His Field "bar-none" when it comes to cosmetic surgeons. Professional, knowledgeable, patient, honest with a great sense of humour. Genuinely cares about the end result and takes great pride in his "artistic plastic surgery craft". Simply the Best! Went above and beyond to explain everything in detail with patience. My procedure was "A neck lift". He is the #1 Plastic Surgeon, the proof is in His Ratings!!! and customer overwhelming satisfaction. Dr.Motakis is attentive, caring, down to earth and meticulously detailed. He is superb in clearly explaining how the best results can be achieved. His facilities are excellent and the care by both the day and overnight staff as well as his anesthesiologist were stellar. I felt safe and cared for every step of the way. As well, Dr Motakis is always available to talk about every step of your recovery phases. When I was at home during my post surgery, I was always able to connect directly with him and ask any relevant questions . Of course the most important Final recovery Phase with the perfect plastic surgery results are superb. I could not be happier. The scars are literally invisible to the eye. And the results are entirely natural – I look youthful like myself 15 years ago. I will highly recommend Dr. Motakis to anyone that asks - He is the best plastic surgeon in the city!! Such a pleasure dealing with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

If anyone is considering a facelift and is looking for beautiful, natural results, Dr Motakis is the surgeon to work with. I interviewed numerous surgeons over the course of two years. I asked detailed questions about approach, technique, and cost and ultimately chose Dr Motakis and I am so glad that I did. I cannot say enough about how good my experience was. He is attentive, caring, easy to talk to, and meticulously detailed. He is superb in clearly explaining how the best results can be achieved. His facilities are excellent and the care by both the day and overnight staff as well as his anesthetist were stellar. I felt safe and cared for every step of the way. As well, Dr Motakis is always available to talk about every phase of your recovery process. When I was at home or traveling post surgery, I always had a direct line to him. Most importantly, the results are superb. I could not be happier. The scars are quite literally invisible to the eye. And the results are entirely natural – I look like myself 5 to 7 years ago which is precisely what I had hoped for. My biggest concern was looking pulled or fake and there was no reason whatsoever to be nervous of this in Dr Motakis’ hands. I have had other procedures over the years with other surgeons but this was by far THE best experience I have had. You can feel totally confident in choosing Dr. Motakis as your plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Motakis, and am so happy that I have him as my doctor. He is beyond meticulous in his approach, takes his time, never rushes or applies pressure, and checks in frequently to make sure that you are comfortable with the results. I have had filler and toxin done and the effect has been subtle, natural, and even better than I ever expected. I am very conservative and he picked up on this right away and tailored the effect to fit exactly what I wanted. I trust him fully and completely and feel grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Motakis is one of the most honest and caring physicians I've ever met. He truly cares about the end game of your journey. He's honest and will only do procedures that he's feels will help your goals and really takes the time to understand what your goal is and helps to create a plan to get you there explaining what it will take. He will never rush you or make a call without running it by you. I've had a few treatments with him including straighten my nose with a filler, lip reduction and filling in some irregularities on my bod for an improved contour. I highly recommend him for the areas of his speciality. All the best with your journey friends! (his staff are also all very helpful)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

It’s been over a year now that I’ve been seeing Dr. Motakis for Botox and Filler and I have to say he is the best injector in the city! The results he produces are always beyond my expectations! I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Motakis, he is truly a professional and the office staff are very friendly and welcoming. A big Thank You for your outstanding services!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Excellent Surgeon! I have done a few procedures with Dr. Motakis and his work is unbelievable. Most recently I had a face and neck lift and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is great at answering all your questions and provides the best recommendations, he is honest and a very compassionate caring person. I have never been more comfortable around a doctor then I have with Dr. Motakis. I would recommend him to anyone that asks - he is the best plastic surgeon in the city!! Such a pleasure dealing with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Motakis and his staff are wonderful and make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk into their office. Dr. Motakis takes the time to understand your concerns and answers all your questions. You leave feeling refreshed just from the visit/appointment but his treatments are specialized for the individual and the results are wonderful and simply natural! Thank you all again.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Please, just do yourself a favour. . . . look no further. Dr. Motakis is simply "top-shelf" / "bar-none" when it comes to cosmetic surgeons. Professional, knowledgeable, patient and honest. Genuinely cares about the end result and takes great pride in his "artistry". Simply the Best! Went above and beyond to explain everything in full detail - did not feel rushed at all. Went in to correct a botched eye fill. His work is excellent and bedside manner, even more so. Just Book It! His ratings speak for themselves - he didn't get a rating of #1 by chance! :) A heartfelt thank you to Dr. Motakis!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

#1 well deserved. Doctor is very professional and knowledgeable, we discussed my concern (blepharoplasty) and I was offered with a different but efficient solution, and I'm happy with the result I've got. I will definitely go back. Extremely talented person.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Dimitrios Motakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment