Ratings for Dr. Greg Wilkins

Very poor personal skills , never on time , on the last 2 appointments I left feeling worse than when I arrived

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Brillant man settled a most traumatic time in my life through sound advice and compassion

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

He sa really helped me get back on track. He has been a great doctor at a time of crisis

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Ive been trying to call Dr Wendy Orlay and her business partner Dr Greg Wilkins for weeks as I was referred by my GP. Ive left messages for weeks. Their phone number does not answer and goes to a msg bank. Ive left messages saying my partner has Bipolar and I need help with this. As their phone has not been answering I went to their office and spoke to DR Wilkins. I was told by Dr Wilkins that he would call me back so I could arrange an appointment with him. Unfortunately Dr Wilkins did not call me back. I would have preferred if Dr Wilkins was unable to fit it any more clients he would have just said so. I recommend not to bother with these Dr's. I wish I had not waisted time trying to get an apt with them as my partner needs help now.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012