Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Moeckel

Dr. Bruce Moeckel is the best doctor I have ever been too. He has amazing bedside manner. The surgery he did on my rotator cuff was out of this world! Definitely go to him!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Moeckel is amazing in every way shape and form!!!! He is the best doctor and I can't find anyone that compares to him!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

He has done work on both my knees and both my shoulders. I won't use anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Moeckle performed a right total hip operation and a left total hip operation on me. They were both very successful. I had extreme pain in my right knee and legs due to very severe arthritis in my hip and once I had the first operation in July 2007 in fact the minute I walked after the operation I had no pain. A miracle I thought. Then my left knee and leg kept getting worse so I decided to have the operation in January 2008. Again, I had no pain immediately after I walked in the hospital. Another Miracle. I started physical therapy right away and was riding a bike and going on the treadmill about a month after surgery. It is now five months since my second surgery and I feel great. Dr. Moeckle is truly a great surgeon and I owe my wellbeing to him. I had been a very active person and was becoming very limited in what I could do. I am now leading a very active life and I thank God that I found Dr. Moeckle. The office calls me the bionic woman. Dr. Moekle is truly dedicated.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Bruce H. Moeckel's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Middletown, CT