Ratings for Dr. Anna Rosamilia

I am very happy with Dr Anna Rosamilia, her knowledge is amazing, in hospital her manner was kind and caring. I did need extra assistance post surgery, Anna was great. I hope that you meet the Dr Anna that I met

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I went to see this dr for a second opinion. She was rude, dismissive, abrupt in manner and made me feel despondent. A very depressing experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I fully agree with all the negative reviews left as they are spot on accurate. I was made to wait and hour or more to see her and then told by staff to leave as she had discussed my case with my referring gynae & didn't need to see me? If so, then why make me wait over an hour just to send me home??? I eventually discovered that she assumed my condition was part of my Fibromyalgia; which was incorrect as my condition started in childhood and predated my Fibromyalgia by over 40 years!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

She is a very highly regarded surgeon and that was what I considered to be most important. I found her manner to be courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I found Dr Anna fantastic. She was knowlegeable, thorough and helped with my issue.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

She treated my wife like rubbish after my wife got recommended to see her. You know Anna, as a female health professionals dealing with sensitive issues such as prolapses, you need to have more compassion. Hell, as a male PT, I show better care and understanding to my female clients than you do! If you don't like what you do, FFS just quit already!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I agree with the last two comments! from personal experience, I have seen Anna on many occasions& got nowhere!She doesn't take any interest in her patients, neither does her incompetent staff!She forgets what she told you fifteen minutes before!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

The rudest and most arrogant doctorr I have ever been to. Felt totally uncomfortable all through the consultation and examination. Visit was a complete waste of money.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

This doctor was cold, clinical and extremely rude. She didn't take my mother's history and when my mother mentioned one if her health problems she barked 'why didn't you tell me'!. she was judgemental and detached.. She gave her a perscription for cream anc didn't even mention that it was HRT. She just hands you psges of documents to read rather than spending time discussing oatients needs and treatment. I would mot recommend her despite her credentials.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I wouldn't recommend Dr Anna Rosamilia to anyone. I had an appointment with her about an ongoing problem and not only was she late but she also had a cold attitude. She came across as if my situation was just a laughing matter and it really got to me. She constantly kept butting in and would not let me speak. I felt as if I was there for her to take my money. I did go ahead and have surgery though because I was desperate to fix my situation. In my follow up appointment I felt the same... I was there to pay and that's it. She did ask how I was feeling but did not examine me. So i was confused on why I needed a follow up appointment to find out how my surgery was if she wasn't going to examine me. There is better out there!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016