Ratings for Dr. Wayne Vu

I got a stomach upset that lasted many months. I saw at least 2 others doctors who continued giving me Acid reliever like Zantac for many months without helping at all. I then decided to see Dr. Vu as I heard so many praises about him. He was so thorough and spend a good time with me to go through my case. With his guidance and only one visit, I was able to get to hospital to do a quick test for H. pylori bacteria which indeed infected my stomach lining. After the treatment and his recommendations to stay away from spices, coffee, alcohol, ... my stomach completely cured. Now, after 5 years it has never come back and I feel so blessed to have him as my personal doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Vu is a wonderful family doctor. he looks after my whole family. He is very knowledgeable, progessional, and takes time to analyze each patient's case. It shows being a doctor is something he loves and he treats each of his patients with respect and with great care. We feel blessed to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Excelente doctor! A doctor who truly loves his profession and have excelente knowledge. My family and I been with him for years! Extremely happy to have Dr Vu as a out family doctor. He cares about his patients and always offers amazing service. His staff is also amazing!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Vu is the most awesome family physician that I am so fortunate to have. He takes care of his patients as his own family. He doesn't mind spend more time when needed to explain clearly all my health concerns. He has always made sure that I understand everything I need to know about my illness. Most Doctors that I had before only spent 10 min. max to talk to me per one visit. Dr. Vu is ethical, knowledgeable and professional. To me and family Dr. Vu has a heart of gold which is rare to find nowadays.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My family and I have seen Dr. Vu for the last 12 years and we feel very fortunate to have such a caring and compassionate doctor. He is truly one of a kind and cares deepy about the well being of his patients. Yes, he does take a bit longer than usual but it is because he wants his patients to do well unlike most doctors who see you within 10 minutes. He is a very knowledgeable and spiritual doctor and that makes him truly one in a million. His staff is also amazing, willing to always accomodate you if you need to see Dr. Vu quickly. Overall, it is a blessing to have such an amazing doctor. Thank you for all that you do for your patients Dr. Vu. We hope to have you for many more years.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Our dear family Doctor Wayne Nguyen Vu is awesome, extraordinary, and knowledgeable. He is a very spiritual family man, gentle, patient and explains everything he is doing. We are able to talk to him about anything at all. It is always a pleasant experience to see him. He cares and loves my family, and he is absolutely the best Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Vu has been an incredible doctor to my family and I for over 15 years. He's so caring, knowledgable and precise. He's not one of those doctor's who gets you in and out within 5-10 mins. He takes his time, and really listen to any concerns you may have. Yea sometime you might have to wait a bit, but for the kind of care that he provides to his patients, is totally worth it. Thank you for all that you do Dr Vu and staff. We'll always be thankful for your commitment and dedication to our health and well being.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Wayne Vu, has been my family doctor for over 15 years. He is very professional, friendly, dedicated to his patients and definitely he is the Best.

Submitted October 11, 2017

Terrible doctor. Appointments are always late and I have no idea how he ever got his medical licence. Other professionals in his field think he's a joke too. Had to deal with him for years as family doctors are hard to find. Switched to a new doctor and couldn't be happier.

Submitted August 22, 2017

He is an amazing doctor, very helpful and really cares about you. The only bad thing is that his appointments never start punctual and you always have to wait quite a bit.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016