Ratings for Dr. Michael Motolko

I have seen him for years about my glaucoma. He is never rushed, explains everything you ask about and is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. A wonderful man.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Have been to see him many times in the last 20 years. Excellent care. Lasered my one eye with success.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Put off corrective laser surgery with no follow up . Not professional.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

The very best explanations and professional interaction. This is a high level surgeon who is also a "people person". My surgery for cataract and glaucoma done in a combined operation, one operation for each eye, was fully explained before, painlessly completed and has had excellent follow up examinations... Also quite impressed with my anesthesiologist, Dr Ron Wexler.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Motolko, first saw him with glaucoma that was out of control in 1993, have followed him from TO to London and trust him implicitly. Always takes his time, 4 surgeries were successful and I recommend him for any eye problems that relate to glaucoma (my case) and cataracts (my case)Fantastic staff, always helpful.NEVER in a rush to get you out of the office.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Michael Motolko has been my Glaucoma doctor for more than 10 years now. All he has done for me to date is to measure the pressures in my eyes. He is an attentive doctor but a word of warning: I suggest that you not exceed your 10 minute appointment if the man is late because if Dr. Motolko is late, and you make him even later with your questions and concerns, then he will be rude. It happened twice with me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Very unprofessional, rude. Had my eye operated on, didn't check for complications, even though I complained about seeing specs floating in my eye. Right before my second eye surgery , I complained again. He finally checked. I got detached retina. The second eye surgery was postponed and I was rushed to another doctor for surgery on my first eye for detached retina.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012